Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD Price Drop 8/4/16 Typhoon H Yuneec Battery $115 Shipped, Only ONE Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE 8/24/16. Price Drop 8/4/16 Brand new, in-the-box never charged Yuneec Typhoon H Battery. Perfect. $115.00 including Shipping. Will only ship within the Lower 48 States. Buy and Pay today, I will ship tomorrow.
Only selling as I need the $$ for another project that just popped up.. thanks for looking.

CIMG0259.JPG CIMG0260.JPG CIMG0261.JPG

Last edited:
Brand new, in-the-box never charged Yuneec Typhoon H Battery. Perfect.
Will only ship within the Lower 48 States and also, on top of your offer will be $10.00 to ship via Priority Mail. Buy and Pay today, I will ship tomorrow.
So, the end price will be your Offer + $10.00.
Only selling as I need the $$ for another project that just popped up..
MAKE REASONABLE OFFER, thanks for looking.
View attachment 1920 View attachment 1921 View attachment 1922

I think this guy works for a repo company, for months now all he does is sell Yuneec parts. Don't think I ever seen him post a video of any of his flights so I guess he is just some dude buying cheap and selling higher than he should be. Its second hand BUDDY why buy from someone who can not warranty their product.
????????

I think this guy works for a repo company, for months now all he does is sell Yuneec parts. Don't think I ever seen him post a video of any of his flights so I guess he is just some dude buying cheap and selling higher than he should be. Its second hand BUDDY why buy from someone who can not warranty their product.
????????
Thank you for your input, KB Flyer, but I'm just an enthusiast as I assume you are. I enjoy this Hobby and consequently, sometimes I purchase more than I need and have extras or duplicates to pass on to other Enthusiasts.
I post when I feel a response by me is appropriate and not just to see my opinions in print. I post my personal Videos to my YouTube Account and my Vimeo Account and sometimes to Facebook. I dont post them here as I'm not a member of any Clique and dont really care for the negative comments that would probably come from those with more skill than me.
Yes, I've sold a few things here, I've NEVER had anyone EVER contact me after a sale and complain about my item or ask for their money back. If someone does have a problem with something I've sold, then I'll work it out with my Buyer.
Suggestion for you KBflyer, why dont you check a member's Profile Page before you make a baseless assumption or better yet, show some respect for your elders and contact them through "Conversations" before you express unfounded claims in a public Forum, if you have some sort of a problem.
Here is a pic of my "Quad Room" with a few of my personal Yuneec products. I dont get to fly them as often as I would like as it is difficult for me to get out of the house sometimes and right now, it is HOT in Texas.
CIMG0262.JPG

Last edited:
I have a hard time trusting someone that just sells Sh*t and does not offer any help. I don't have to check you out and would never buy from you as I like to have a warranty with my purchase, something you can not deliver or so far have not.

I have a hard time trusting someone that just sells Sh*t and does not offer any help. I don't have to check you out and would never buy from you as I like to have a warranty with my purchase, something you can not deliver or so far have not.
How do you know I dont offer any warranty on the things I sell? Have you ever purchased anything from me? Have you ever spoken to anyone who bought something from me and said I left them high and dry if they had a problem?
Of course not. No one I've sold anything to has ever had a problem with anything I've sold them here.
And, if I have something worthwhile to contribute as help to a Thread, then I'll contribute. If not, then I leave the contribution to those with more knowledge than me.
And if you dont have an offer to make or wish to purchase something from my "For Sale" threads, I'd appreciate it if you would keep your commentary off my Thread.
Well, you wont have to worry about that anymore as I dont care to sell anything to you.

Reactions: Raydee38
Your selling second hand stuff and you want almost retail price.........give your head a shake. Used stuff is sold at least 50% less then retail. You are a pirate trying to sell your USED stuff as new. Bullcrap

I have ONE of these still available, will ship to a PayPal verified address. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval