Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sound

When connected to the Typhoon .Go to the bottom right of the screen where you will see the setting for the video i.e. 1920x1080 next to it is a cog. Click this and a screen will come up. Second from the top you will see Sound click next to the off and it will turn to on. Sadly every time you lose the wifi connection you will have to reset the sound to on. As you will every time you fly. Yuneed UK told me thet there is no way at the moment to default the sound to on.

When you fly press the+ on the bottom of the ST 16 to turn it back on. Enjoy the sound of six prop rushing winds, lol.

I heard just the boot up sound on my first try, but then noticed it disappeared, but then I learned I inadvertently lowered my volume all the way down. I have since raised it up 100%, but forgot to listen for it as I have become accustomed to no sound! LOL

I heard just the boot up sound on my first try, but then noticed it disappeared, but then I learned I inadvertently lowered my volume all the way down. I have since raised it up 100%, but forgot to listen for it as I have become accustomed to no sound! LOL
Cant seem to locate where the ST-16 Volume Control is located. Can you point me in the right direction?

On the ST16 under the video display part of the screen where the back bent arrow icon is, there are + and - icon Plus raises volume and - lowers it, can you see it, ST16 must be on as it is part of the screen very bottom left

Yes, think I found it.. Bottom of the screen, one of the 5 Icons in the black part, + being 2nd from the left. I adjusted it until it showed Volume at the highest location but nothing coming from the ST-16. Am I looking at the correct Volume Control?

Yes, think I found it.. Bottom of the screen, one of the 5 Icons in the black part, + being 2nd from the left. I adjusted it until it showed Volume at the highest location but nothing coming from the ST-16. Am I looking at the correct Volume Control?
Yes, that is the only one I am aware of! I know in the settings there is a audio on/off, but I think that just controls recording sound and never tried it, do not want to hear my blades a whirlin' LOL !

Yes, that is the only one I am aware of! I know in the settings there is a audio on/off, but I think that just controls recording sound and never tried it, do not want to hear my blades a whirlin' LOL !
Thanks for the input but I still dont hear any Android sound when the ST16 is booted up. I guess there were enough complaints about that sound with the ST-10+ series that they deleted the boot-up sound from the ST-16. Only thing I can figure..

Thanks for the input but I still dont hear any Android sound when the ST16 is booted up. I guess there were enough complaints about that sound with the ST-10+ series that they deleted the boot-up sound from the ST-16. Only thing I can figure..
Very probable !

I just got my H and upon boot up, don't have any audio. From the videos I've seen online, there should be beeps when the sticks are moved and I don't get that either. Volume is turned all the way up and still nothing. Any ideas anyone?

Go into the camera see setting bottom right screen. Sound is second from top.

Go into the camera see setting bottom right screen. Sound is second from top.
The camera setting, that's the switch to turn on mic pickup during video recording.

The other sounds (beeps) all you can do is make sure volume is all the way up (max)

Even then its to quiet.

The camera setting, that's the switch to turn on mic pickup during video recording.

The other sounds (beeps) all you can do is make sure volume is all the way up (max)

Even then its to quiet.

OK, that's what I found that the camera setting only controls if it records audio through the camera.

Apparently, my ST-16 doesn't beep like it should.

OK, that's what I found that the camera setting only controls if it records audio through the camera.

Apparently, my ST-16 doesn't beep like it should.

There is not much beeping going on.
The sliders make a beep, very small beeps for the touch screen, that's about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval