Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Speed dropped

Reaction score
Good morning all .

Has anyone had issues with the speed of the breeze 4k slowing down. Mines about a week old and been out flying it most morning before work and over the week the speed has got slower . It's set to max speed . Any suggestions

Whats the average altitude you are flying at?I know as a RC pilot when i fly my planes below tree level the wind speed what you see just below the trees and when you are above the tree are two different things. Curious about you altitude...

At the moment just about tree hight as I don't want to dich it into bits. ..when going to higher I just hover

At the moment just about tree hight as I don't want to dich it into bits. ..when going to higher I just hover

Nice yea at a first I was overly cautious, but the more time you spend using and flying it confidence increases exponentially. We know this is not a $1500+ fully stabilized Yuneec or Dji product. Good starter to play with though for me a amateur photographer, love this cheap platform for a quick aerial. What software you using post for your video edits?

Reactions: Brianlam
Nice yea at a first I was overly cautious, but the more time you spend using and flying it confidence increases exponentially. We know this is not a $1500+ fully stabilized Yuneec or Dji product. Good starter to play with though for me a amateur photographer, love this cheap platform for a quick aerial. What software you using post for your video edits?
Yes I full understand perfect for me to learn then i upgrade ... the software free and it's one of the best I found that works well spent hours trying to find one all done from phone etc .loads out their but all have ads. Here a link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stupeflix.replay

I am doing a night flight tonight . Got some cheap finger lights to put on the legs so I can see it ...can't wait to see how it dose
Would have been good they came with lights but all good .

To be honest it a good product and so far just small hiccups with it .was going to go with the beepop 2 power .so pleased I did not as they have other issues yes it dose a little more but I am sure I would have lost it by now or had it in bits ... so for value and safety the breeze 4k the best around . No point having an all round singing and dancing drone and you never flown one before ...I am sure some have smashed them to bits and then said oops

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb