Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 Brightness

Reaction score
Am I the only idiot that has trouble with screen brightness?
I have it set to full brightness, but even in full shade I have trouble. I do not have a anti glare filter yet. Soon as I can get to staples or somewhere that has them.

How do you adjust brightness? Simon mentioned having it on full brightness in one of his videos but I haven't found an adjustment.

In shade I have no trouble. In full-sunlight it's a problem, especially if I am in full sunlight. I should be getting an anti-glare protector in the mail very soon (designed for Nexus, will need to trim), maybe today. CaptainDrone had posted a link to it on Amazon.

Am I the only idiot that has trouble with screen brightness?
I have it set to full brightness, but even in full shade I have trouble. I do not have a anti glare filter yet. Soon as I can get to staples or somewhere that has them.
I ordered Caroline's st sunshade for my st10 and I have here ready the one for the st16,they are great much better than stock,and great bottom access to screen,pricey.also no suction cups it uses Velcro.

I ordered Caroline's st sunshade for my st10 and I have here ready the one for the st16,they are great much better than stock,and great bottom access to screen,pricey.also no suction cups it uses Velcro.
Link please!

How do you adjust brightness? Simon mentioned having it on full brightness in one of his videos but I haven't found an adjustment.

In shade I have no trouble. In full-sunlight it's a problem, especially if I am in full sunlight. I should be getting an anti-glare protector in the mail very soon (designed for Nexus, will need to trim), maybe today. CaptainDrone had posted a link to it on Amazon.

Harvey, if you go to pad, then settings...you will see a brightness option there.

Reactions: HarveyC
Look on the web for this tablet anzhen4_mrd7_w and you may find a reference for the display brightness. I've had no luck with it so far.

It could stand to be about 3 times brighter than it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis