Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 question

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the video and or flight logs to record to the SD card if I have one inserted?
Also is everyone just saving or deleted old logs or videos off the ST-16 when it gets full or what are you doing?
What folders is everything stored in? I looked around and found some of it.

Thank you

Reactions: Brian Mackey
The logs are written to the internal memory on the ST16. The only way to get them onto the sd card is to copy them using the Pad > File Manager function.
The directory for the files looks something like this pic. This was from the ST10 but the ST16 is similar.
The internal memory will hold hundreds of flights at least.

Attachments

• files on card.png
    files on card.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Rayray
I leave mine and never tried to delete them until warranty is up, just in case Y needed to look back to see I am not a newb flyer! LOL ! Unfortunately I have only downloaded them from the 16 to my PC, but I am sure there is a way!:rolleyes:

Once the memory is full in the st16 it will just start to overite the oldest images or videos,there is no need to delete them manually unless of course you want to.

Reactions: DroneClone
I will just move them to the extra SD card or back up on my computer now and then to keep copies of them.

Cool,just be mindful that the copies on the st16 are of a lower quality then the images stored on the sd card in the camera,so if your going to store them to maybe use later,it may be better to keep a backup of what's on the cameras sd card. :)

Cool,just be mindful that the copies on the st16 are of a lower quality then the images stored on the sd card in the camera,so if your going to store them to maybe use later,it may be better to keep a backup of what's on the cameras sd card. :)
I knew that. Just want to keep the flight logs and videos from the ST-16 also. The card in the camera will get backed up daily.

Ah ok sorry brandon, wasn't trying to patronise you,seems a good idea to back everything up buddy :)

There's enough space on the ST-16 to keep flight logs for every flight you're ever likely to do on it. It'll be physically falling apart before you fill it up.

The videos are overwritten after a while, so if you want to keep those, you'll need to back up.

In both cases, Flight Center offers an easy way to download them to your PC at home without having to mess around with SD-cards. The link is in my signature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval