Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Just a quick update on the Transmitter Tray. I've asked my CNC guy to get me a cost on the Carbon Fiber Parts; but I have also asked to get a price on a fiberglass material (RF4-G10) that will be just as good but less expensive. As soon as I hear from him, I will look at the rest of the parts and get a price for those who want one and will send you a PM.

Sounds great. Thanks.

January 9 Update: So I've been back in touch with my CNC guy, he has given me a cost and while I was hoping to have some parts in hand by now, his machine is down - waiting on parts to come in to fix that. So I will send out a PM to everyone who has responded, if you want one, just let me know, I don't want money yet, just a commitment as I am going to have to pay my guy up front.

Reactions: profil32
What will the cost be for the Carbon and G-10 versions be?
I will probably want to go with the G-10 myself.
Thanks , Tom O.

January 9 Update: So I've been back in touch with my CNC guy, he has given me a cost and while I was hoping to have some parts in hand by now, his machine is down - waiting on parts to come in to fix that. So I will send out a PM to everyone who has responded, if you want one, just let me know, I don't want money yet, just a commitment as I am going to have to pay my guy up front.

I am interested, but is the cost?

I am in for 1 to start with maybe two as the postage would probably not be much more. Thank You . Johnno Hennessy

I’m in. I’m sure it will be fair.

Okay for those that have inquired, I will have a batch of four (4) Carbon Fiber Trays possibly as early as this Friday if I get the other stuff in.

These trays are complete as shown in my original pics, ready to go. I have changed the pad that is on the neck strap to one that is a little softer, but the neck strap and everything else is exactly as shown. I will be able to produce these in a cheaper material that will be less expensive than the carbon which is expensive.

Carbon Fiber Tray, Neckstrap w/ pad and stainless lock. - 125.00 Shipped to the lower 48 I can and do ship outside of the US, PM me for those regions if interested

Group.jpg

Just a quick update on the Transmitter Tray. I've asked my CNC guy to get me a cost on the Carbon Fiber Parts; but I have also asked to get a price on a fiberglass material (RF4-G10) that will be just as good but less expensive. As soon as I hear from him, I will look at the rest of the parts and get a price for those who want one and will send you a PM.
Hello Ty! Please include me on the list. Thanks!

Okay for those that have inquired, I will have a batch of four (4) Carbon Fiber Trays possibly as early as this Friday if I get the other stuff in.

These trays are complete as shown in my original pics, ready to go. I have changed the pad that is on the neck strap to one that is a little softer, but the neck strap and everything else is exactly as shown. I will be able to produce these in a cheaper material that will be less expensive than the carbon which is expensive.

Carbon Fiber Tray, Neckstrap w/ pad and stainless lock. - 125.00 Shipped to the lower 48 I can and do ship outside of the US, PM me for those regions if interested

View attachment 8236
Ill take one

Ty Pilot,
Seeing that I would like two and the delivery costs to Australia would be best with two in the same box. Would you be able to get me a price for the g-10 composite which I would probably go for. You can contact me with some prices and how I am going to pay you on [email protected] and we can email all the details and ways of sorting this out and moving towards the future.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.
If it will be a long way off for the other type, I will take the 2 that are left. Johnno Hennessy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss