Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Well my tray has arrived in the UK but now greedy royal mail is wanting a charge to deliver it *** government and need to wait to they send me a grey card in the post to tell me how much I need to pay

Thanks guys my holder is in the UK and the roayl mail are wanting £30 customs fee before they will deliver it dick turpin comes to mind

I purchased one of the trays from Ty a while back and have been using it ever since. It fits the ST16 very well and still allows me to access everything. A heck of a lot better than using the 'standard' attachment points. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Ty for coming up with the idea and providing this to the community.

How do i purchase one of these sleds??? Carbon fiber price!!! And for fun, what is price on cheaper one!! Please and thank you!!!

I found the website. Payed with paypal, money was takin out of my account, i hope it comes!!! :D it looks super nice!!! But the money was sent :)

Mathew Scott,
They are well and truly worth the cost and the wait. It gives you so much more free hand movement that landing is very easy and (knock on wood )have never had a tip over before the tray and now with the tray it is soooo much easier. Ty Pilot has got a top class product and you will not look back once you get one of these. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Reactions: Thomas111
Matthew as John said Patrick makes a 1st class product and you will see the benefit using your new tray

Okay for those that have inquired, I will have a batch of four (4) Carbon Fiber Trays possibly as early as this Friday if I get the other stuff in.

These trays are complete as shown in my original pics, ready to go. I have changed the pad that is on the neck strap to one that is a little softer, but the neck strap and everything else is exactly as shown. I will be able to produce these in a cheaper material that will be less expensive than the carbon which is expensive.

Carbon Fiber Tray, Neckstrap w/ pad and stainless lock. - 125.00 Shipped to the lower 48 I can and do ship outside of the US, PM me for those regions if interested

View attachment 8236

Hi,

I loved your Youtube video and since then i have been looking for the exact tray from your video!! no wonder i couldn't find it since its custom made !! Great Tray.I would like to buy one myself ($125 right ). please let me know when it will be available and how would you like the money xfer ? i am in CA
Thanks
Akash

Hi,

I loved your Youtube video and since then i have been looking for the exact tray from your video!! no wonder i couldn't find it since its custom made !! Great Tray.I would like to buy one myself ($125 right ). please let me know when it will be available and how would you like the money xfer ? i am in CA
Thanks
Akash

Just read a few posts before yours for the website to order.

I payed $137.00 shipped :'(
$125.00 would be niiiiice
Matthew for what you get it's worth it as you know as you have 1 and typilot has said due to the cost of carbon fibre and has said he will be able to make them with different materials so perhaps that's where the change in price for non carbon fibre comes from

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss