Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Matthew for what you get it's worth it as you know as you have 1 and typilot has said due to the cost of carbon fibre and has said he will be able to make them with different materials so perhaps that's where the change in price for non carbon fibre comes from
Matthew for what you get it's worth it as you know as you have 1 and typilot has said due to the cost of carbon fibre and has said he will be able to make them with different materials so perhaps that's where the change in price for non carbon fibre comes from

Carbon fiber is worth the money!!! I read his posts*** and id imagine the price break would be a little more then 10$ if he substituted the fiber for another material.

For the record when I first made these I did not know what the demand would be. It got to the point where I had to add it to the inventory of my regular business and produce it like one of our regular parts hence, there was a cost increase to 129.95 plus shipping which will vary depending on location. To order one please visit the Tray Page page HERE

Its an amazing product!!! I could prob spread the word and get you 20 more orders hahaha
If it makes you feel any better, your comment was a contributing factor to me buying mine :) So much superior to the standard strap. Can't wait for mine to arrive, but it's due a lengthy spell in customs before it gets to me...

Have you guys adapted your H cases, or do you bring the tray separately ?

If it makes you feel any better, your comment was a contributing factor to me buying mine :) So much superior to the standard strap. Can't wait for mine to arrive, but it's due a lengthy spell in customs before it gets to me...

I was thinking about adapting my box to fit it.. But i dont know how much more room it would need, iv been looking into a nice hard case just for remote??? But i dont know yet haha!! Should arrive thursday/friday and then ill be looking into in MUCH MORE :)

No I just keep mine in the box it comes in as no room in my backpack to modify

I didn’t get past page 2 before I knew I wanted one. Of course after bugging Ty Pilot, then I read through all of the posts, knowing full well that there was probably info further along in the thread about how to get one of these. Looking forward to getting mine. For what it’s worth, I decided that this tray was more important than getting extra batteries and a better charger for the H+. Those will have to wait a bit longer.

I purchased this tray not long ago. It is well made and adds greatly to comfort. I wish I'd thought of it.

Thanks
I contacted him I am waiting for a reply perhaps Monday.
I was thinking about adapting my box to fit it.. But i dont know how much more room it would need, iv been looking into a nice hard case just for remote??? But i dont know yet haha!! Should arrive thursday/friday and then ill be looking into in MUCH MORE :)

I contacted the maker of these trays I am still waiting for reply.
Can you tell me how much they cost I would like to get one.
Thanks. Keith

I'd like to get one of those trees but I can't even find out how much they are. Do you know ?
Thanks . Keith

Keith, I have again emailed you just a while ago - I am [email protected] and have provided the same link in the emails as I did above, in response 122 and 135 but am getting no response from you through mail so I can only guess that you are not getting my emails or perhaps not responding to them. Meanwhile I am regularly corresponding with others through my email and the website link to purchase is working properly I can assure you. Perhaps there is an issue on your end? Not sure but hopefully you can read this and get to the website. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Okay maybe I am confused I did not realize you were the manufacturer.
The email may have went to my spam folder..
I will check it out sorry for all the confusion.
Keith Kuhn
Kthkuhn@yahoo.

Okay finally I am getting it.
Can you please tell me what the wait time is if I order it.
Thanks
Keith Kuhn
please reply to my email address which is.
[email protected]

Keith, I have again emailed you just a while ago - I am [email protected] and have provided the same link in the emails as I did above, in response 122 and 135 but am getting no response from you through mail so I can only guess that you are not getting my emails or perhaps not responding to them. Meanwhile I am regularly corresponding with others through my email and the website link to purchase is working properly I can assure you. Perhaps there is an issue on your end? Not sure but hopefully you can read this and get to the website. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you I am getting your emails.
I saw the picture of your tray on your website. The tray looks like something I want.
I saw where the price was 129.00

The only thing I did not see was how long it would take this order to be completed,
Thanks Keith Kuhn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis