Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Me too. I love the elastic straps and solid clips. I think I can carve out space for it in my big case with the RS one which is what I hoped would work. My hoodman belts strap around my back packs easily but are bulky and won’t fit into my new case. This new tray set up is super quick and easy and my hood fits better without those fiddley straps.

One thing I hadn’t counted on was the feeling of security the tray brings. If needed, I have no qualms removing both hands while the super comfortable strap is around my neck.

One thing I did do to the tray is to take the edges down a bit with some fine sand paper as they seemed kind of sharp to begin with.

Ron

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Thanks guys, glad you like them. For those that have inquired about a fiberglass version, I am meeting with my CNC guy this afternoon and will and try to get confirmation.

Reactions: wings
Thanks guys, glad you like them. For those that have inquired about a fiberglass version, I am meeting with my CNC guy this afternoon and will and try to get confirmation.
Ty: I have also indicated previously that I would like one. What is the ordering process, ie where to send money? thanks!

Hello All,
As I’m not in the market for one of these top of the line neck strap/tray. I just wanted to congratulate everyone on coming together and putting a great product out there plus all the members on following through with there purchases as promised. This is what forums are all about. People helping people with some of the same interest. Good stuff

Guys just used my for the 1st time today got it Friday this is the best optional product u can buy to go with your typhoon light weight and strong 10x better than that crap yuneec gives u do not hesitate to spend the 125 for the carbon fiber worth every penny yuneec should be paying Ty for this product unreal thanks Ty

I flew with mine for the first time today as well (lousy weather and a nasty cold kept me indoors).

Kudos to Pat (Ty Pilot) for a great design and implementation. Light years better than the OEM solution.

I am travelling back to the UK tomorrow for a week to complete some business but I can't wait to get me hands on my new tray!

@Ty Pilot Can you post a pic of the battery setup for the digital recorder you had? I need to know what battery etc used as I am going to order that from Amazon. I have the link to the recorder so far.

@Ty Pilot Can you post a pic of the battery setup for the digital recorder you had? I need to know what battery etc used as I am going to order that from Amazon. I have the link to the recorder so far.

@Murray Martz - I run my rig on a 2000 Mah NiMH 4.8 pac. The AC adaptor that came with it had a 5 volt output so I didn't want to push to six. This has been working great so far

Battery Here.

I cut the AC adaptor and installed RC type servo connectors to both ends so I can run on battery or connected to 120 volt. I also made a lead to be able to fast charge with the Hitec AC charger.

Setup.jpg

Reactions: Murray Martz
@Murray Martz - I run my rig on a 2000 Mah NiMH 4.8 pac. The AC adaptor that came with it had a 5 volt output so I didn't want to push to six. This has been working great so far

Battery Here.

I cut the AC adaptor and installed RC type servo connectors to both ends so I can run on battery or connected to 120 volt. I also made a lead to be able to fast charge with the Hitec AC charger.

View attachment 8524
What kind of time are you getting out of it?

So, today I finally got to use my new tray, what a stunning piece of engineering. I would hapilly suspend a newborn child, or a young puppy, without any fear that it would fall.

Thank you so much fella, I hope you go on to sell many!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49