Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 waypoint function instructions H920+

Reaction score
Does anyone have documentation or instructions for the waypoint function on the ST16? I have been able to connect to the internet and view maps/satellite images but the ability to create, store and execute waypoint missions does not seem intuitive. This waypoint function appears similar to that function in Tuna's UAV toolbox for the Typhoon H480.
Thanks.

Does anyone have documentation or instructions for the waypoint function on the ST16? I have been able to connect to the internet and view maps/satellite images but the ability to create, store and execute waypoint missions does not seem intuitive. This waypoint function appears similar to that function in Tuna's UAV toolbox for the Typhoon H480.
Thanks.
FYI just found a H920 Plus manual V3.0 at Leicester.com (PDF). It has a good description of the waypoint function on the ST16 for the H920+. The function appears very capable but not intuitive.

FYI just found a H920 Plus manual V3.0 at Leicester.com (PDF). It has a good description of the waypoint function on the ST16 for the H920+. The function appears very capable but not intuitive.
Do you have a link?

Have anyone downloaded the maps for mission planning?
yes its easy just make ur mobile a hot spot so you can do it in the field
or connect to ur home wifi

... so does it take ages to download the maps ... I have connection and everything seems fine - however I cant see any maps on the ST16.

... and ... do you need the Aircraft on as well ?

... so does it take ages to download the maps ... I have connection and everything seems fine - however I cant see any maps on the ST16.

... and ... do you need the Aircraft on as well ?
If yoi download all the chinese maps yes. But leave the map selection in auto...connect to home wifi.....look at maps all in the area you want to fly...zoom in amd out and it should cache the maps for offline use.

Thanks Billy - do you need the Aircraft connected as well ?
Or just the wifi on the St16.

... Finally - I realised why this isn't working.
Yuneec and setups are a pain.
A very similar issue used to exist with the ST24 and connection ... I wrote s docco on a full reset of the controller etc .... used the same procedure here ... basically reset the Tablet to factory then did a new Bind and connect etc ...
Everything works as intended maps and all.

Doc

This was all after a full shakedown on Ac operations - .... it was only the maps that did not work .... all great now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio