Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16

Reaction score
Waiting for Typhoon h to arrive via the brown trucks. does the ST 16 have a SD card in it like the ST10 on the Q500k.

Waiting for Typhoon h to arrive via the brown trucks. does the ST 16 have a SD card in it like the ST10 on the Q500k.

It does have a micro SD slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that not for sd card from camera when you want to check out videos? The ST 10 had an sd card located in battery compartment so you where able to download track and other telemetry in case you had a fly away

It could be used for that but the tablet itself stores 720p versions of the video that you can review. The telemetry is also stored on the tablet as well. When you get it, put the SD card in your PC and look at the files that are on it, like the manual, etc.

ST-10 and ST-16 are different animals, although they share some similarities . I have both a -10+ and a -16.

The -16 has an SD card slot that's used more for firmware upgrades than anything else. Unlike a -10 where you need to place the camera card in the controller to see recorded videos the -16 captures and retains a number of videos and photos for you to review after shooting. On the -16 you can transfer camera files to the controller if you want to process them there but that's not the best way of doing that.

Unlike the -10 where a card needed to be present in the controller to record telemetry, those files are automatically stored in a dedicated folder in the -16, and can be retrieved or reviewed at any time.

If you are awaiting a new Typhoon H, the SD card and adapter will be in the package., typically in a little box that also contains a cleaning cloth and lens cover. Take a moment to review the files Yuneec installed in it for user reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until you have it in your hands, or watch a few of the YouTube videos describing the ST-16.

I gave you a link to the PDF I made up on how to access the folder on another forum but I will post it here for you and maybe help others.

Attachments

• How Too Access The Telemetry Files On The Typhoon H.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49