Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ controller battery problem. Help please.

Reaction score
Just started setting up for the season.

Hooked up my ST10+ to a 2AMP charger (I used this charger last year successfully).

ST10 blue charging light started flashing to indicate that the unit was charging normally.

Blue light became solid after about 25 minutes to indicate a full charge. Battery on screen graphic shows a 100% green battery.

Disconnected charger. Switched on FT10. Battery indicator shows a 40% charge!

Any advice/ideas would be very welcome.

John

I am aware that the average charge life on a Q battery is about 20 charge cycles B4 the battery starts having problems holding the charge. if that is the case you may be due for a new one. also need to be aware that how you have treated the battery also will have an effect on its life and behaviour. ie….. storing for long period with a full charge B4 use again can have an effect on performance. hope this helps.

You may have a defective charger, USB cable or the charging circuit in the ST10. Check the battery with a digital voltmeter. A fully charged ST10 battery will read 4.2 volts.
Note that if you unplug the controller battery you will need to set the time and date when you turn it back on.

Last edited:
I think he said he was having trouble with the lithium ion battery in the ST-10, not the battery packs for the aircraft.

I think he said he was having trouble with the lithium ion battery in the ST-10, not the battery packs for the aircraft.
Dang......I need to slow down reading these threads. You are so right. Thanks DoomMeister. I modified my answer.

No problem Steve. What voltage is that rechargeable L-ion in the ST-10? 3.6 VDC or is it a multi cell pack?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval