Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Controller Firmware Update

off the subject i used to hunt the Porcupine mountains, Bet you have fun flying that area you are in

yes that is the Folder name,, Inside are three files, one is a pdf file with instructions, one is labeled firmware and one is and Update.zip.
Then there is TX folder with st10plus_tx_b32.bin inside
The only files you want on the card are the firmware and Update.zip. Do not extract the .bin file. The ST10 will only recognize the two listed.

off the subject i used to hunt the Porcupine mountains, Bet you have fun flying that area you are in
Yes, indeed. Sometimes it's very difficult to find a place to launch and land. I haven't flown in the Porkies yet, although one of my first flights with the H was on South Boundary Rd.

i read not to extract, and i didnt, i have tried a couple cards and just doesnt see it

Yes, indeed. Sometimes it's very difficult to find a place to launch and land. I haven't flown in the Porkies yet, although one of my first flights with the H was on South Boundary Rd.
South boundry was one of the spots we liked to hunt alot

i read not to extract, and i didnt, i have tried a couple cards and just doesnt see it
You should just copy the two files, firmware and Update.zip to the card. It should work if that is what you see when you look at the cards directory.

i am doing just as the pdf says to, i may send an e-mail to yuneec, i just bought it a couple weeks ago

What is the version of the current firmware on the ST10?
build number st10+v01b30c

ok did as you said, no luck, and i tried to move the tx folder out of the firmware folder,, No luck, then i moved the bin out of the tx folder, no luck/

it flies fine, i just dont understand why it wont recognize the file

Fat 32, a few different times, Origanal card was fat16 just tried it yesterday
There is another method to update the ST10. You can connect the controller to your pc using the USB charging cable and then copy the files to the root of the ST10 internal memory. I don't know if this works with a mac.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge