Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ red power light on and beeps when side sliders moved but no blue leds or screen please help

Reaction score
F3AF88AF-D831-4852-A650-5B1D15428501.jpeg St10+ red power light on and beeps when side sliders moved but no blue leds or screen please helpF3AF88AF-D831-4852-A650-5B1D15428501.jpeg

I accidentally put a bigger capacity battery in for matter of half second heard a pop then it ain’t worked since please help
Hey Paddy...how do you 'accidentally' put in a larger capacity battery?...why did you have the original battery out in the first place?

Hey Paddy...how do you 'accidentally' put in a larger capacity battery?...why did you have the original battery out in the first place?

:eek: A pop doesn’t sound good. :confused: Was there smoke too?:(

No not any smoke it all seems to power up just no screen WiFi or gps or battery led indicators and 2 sticks nothing but can hear fan and side sliders beep when moved and I had my other drones we me aswell hence putting wrong battery in matter of half second

It may have been a fuse that blew that leads to the Android tablet. Call Yuneec Customer Support to see if that is a possibility. It is more likely that you will have to send it to a repair facility to get it fixed.

My pc don’t find the st10+ either now to try recovery from update file any help on that would be appreciated too plus I was wondering if the KSD-01F thermostat might just need replacing could anyone inform me if this is a possibility as when usb plugged in the st10+ gets rather warm

And I’m getting an orange led light on the transmitter board inside so some power is getting through just doesn’t seem to be enough

hi everybody it seems i have a similar problem, when i put on my ST10+, bips and Red light, no screen and Thats all...
i'm new on this forum, dont know if it is the best place to post this problem
if somebody can help thanks !

[QUOTE="i'm new on this forum, dont know if it is the best place to post this problem
if somebody can help thanks ![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Forum Sam. Your post went into an old discussion. Leaving your issue here will confuse replies to similar (possibly the same) issues. It would be much better if you started a new thread. Click on "Forums" at the top of the screen. Find the Q500 Series, and under that, choose Q500 "How To" (or any other that sounds good to you). You will see a button on the right to start a new thread. Please give as much background on your issue as you can. Things like getting dropped, updating firmware, any work you have done, Mods, etc. are important to know. The more detail you can provide, the better chance of getting the attention of the right folks. Good luck, this is a great forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval