Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16 aux button

Reaction score
am i right in thinking the aux button on the st16 currently has no use and dosnt do anything.

Seems to be a momentary type. Brandon, maybe it'll be to deploy the chute...
Sure press once to turn it off and again to turn it back on.
Chute would be nice too except if you loose connection or power and then your chute just goes down with the ship!!!

DON'T PRESS IT! It is the history eraser button!!!!!

Reactions: John S
Well I know what Demunseed`s aux button does , it delete any truthful posts.

Me bitter about it.

Desværre på tysk tale.

This is very cool that you can program the button for things like that. We only have the one button but you could create multiple profiles with different options on the aux buttons and just use the profile that has the function you need for that flight. I wish the video was in English. I'm sure people are going to figure out programming the controller more and more as time passes. We may see GPS on and off with the Aux button in the future.

[QUOTE = "Brandon Lowe, post: 37.587, medlem: 3426"] Dette er meget cool, at du kan programmere knappen for sådan noget. Vi har kun den ene knap, men du kunne oprette flere profiler med forskellige muligheder på aux knapper og bare bruge den profil, har den funktion, du har brug for den pågældende flyvning. Jeg ønsker videoen var på engelsk. Jeg er sikker på folk vil finde ud af at programmere controlleren mere og mere som tiden går. Vi kan se GPS til og fra med knappen Aux i fremtiden. [/ Quote]

Videoen er ikke min skydning, men fra en af mine tyske venner. Jeg er dansk, men forstår tysk.

Hey is this a Dutch thread? My Dutch sucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval