Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 charging

Reaction score
So the ST16 is plugged in and has been but the battery shows 30 percent? What gives?

How long did you leave on the charger?
First time I would recommend 8 hours or better. The ST-16 uses a lithium ion battery NOT a lipo. Leaving it to charge overnight will not hurt it.

Hi Bob,
It had been plugged in 4 the last couple days at is has been two windy to fly , so i moved it and tapped the screen and it showed it was only at 30 percent.

Hi Bob,
It had been plugged in 4 the last couple days at is has been two windy to fly , so i moved it and tapped the screen and it showed it was only at 30 percent.

Try to disconnect your battery, wait a while and connect again.
There was a pilot with the same problem, ST16 shows permanent 34%,
but the battery was already full charged.
With disconnecting the battery the problem was solved.

Just checking.

The ST-16 is turned off, yes? The micro USB connection is also fully seated in the port? The charger is fully assembled and plugged into a live wall outlet?

for future ref. the connector is a EC2 and before pulling on connector hold other end of connector as to not strain the solder connections on the internal board.

for future ref. the connector is a EC2 and before pulling on connector hold other end of connector as to not strain the solder connections on the internal board.

Thanks.

I will also note that; as I fiddled with a completely discharged battery; at some point; I decided to place all switches in the 'neutral' position prior to disconnecting the battery; and disconnected antennas.

I am not sure if that helped; however, my ST16 eventually fully charged in 5 to 6 hours.

First flight was great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval