Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Controller PASSWORD

I charged my ST16 controller for the first time. I went to power it up and I was prompted for a password. The factory password I was told is 1234567890. I however must of gone into the settings and put a new password in, which I forgot.
The ST16 will not allow any function until a correct password is entered. I called support and asked if there is a factory default I could perform to reset the password. I was told no there isn't and I would have to send it in to get re flashed.

There wasn't any warning indicating that if you forget or lose your password you are without a working controller. Anyone else experience this? I wonder how long I will have to wait to get it back.
YES IVE GOT THE SAME PROBLOM CANT DO NOTHING TILL PASSWORD IS ENTERED I PUT IT IN AND I FORGOT THE PASSWORD EVEN CALLED IN AND WE WERE TRYING TO GET PASSED IT AND COULDNT...........

I charged my ST16 controller for the first time. I went to power it up and I was prompted for a password. The factory password I was told is 1234567890. I however must of gone into the settings and put a new password in, which I forgot.
The ST16 will not allow any function until a correct password is entered. I called support and asked if there is a factory default I could perform to reset the password. I was told no there isn't and I would have to send it in to get re flashed.

There wasn't any warning indicating that if you forget or lose your password you are without a working controller. Anyone else experience this? I wonder how long I will have to wait to get it back.
YES ME AND THATS ******** FOR YUNEEC MANUFACTURERS NOT TO HAVE AN APP TO KEEP THE RC PUBLIC PILOTS HAPPY AND IN THE AIR BUT I GUESS THATS HOW THEY EARN THE MONEY

Yuneec is not responsible for the stupidity of the owners. If you change a password and fail to remember it or make a note of it elsewhere the fault is YOURS, not theirs. There was no reason to change it to begin with, which casts just a bit of a shadow on the intelligence of the user. Try performing a reset of the ST-16 and see what happens with the password. If you elect to change the password again, try to be a little smarter in how you go about things.

BTW, changing passwords does nothing to protect the video from outside capture. The video is not encrypted so anyone on frequency can intercept and view it. Al Qaida and the Taliban learned that a long time ago and it’s why the military suddenly went to digital, encrypted video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430