Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Controller question

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon H Pro with RS. I am looking into buying a non-RS Typhoon given the good deals that are going on now, $699 usually. I want an extra ST16 controller and the extra camera (just in case).

Are the ST16 for both systems the same?

I have a Typhoon H Pro with RS. I am looking into buying a non-RS Typhoon given the good deals that are going on now, $699 usually. I want an extra ST16 controller and the extra camera (just in case).

Are the ST16 for both systems the same?
Yes the pro with RS uses the same controller as the non-RS. If you have a non_RS you can buy the RS module and install it without have to get a new controller.

I found eBay deals on ST16s so good, I now have three. One for flight, one for camera, and the third for flight sim/spare. All are the 3-antenna version (one came that way, I updated the other 2 with the kits from Terrestrial Imaging). I paid 120 for the second, 170 for the third.

I found eBay deals on ST16s so good, I now have three. One for flight, one for camera, and the third for flight sim/spare. All are the 3-antenna version (one came that way, I updated the other 2 with the kits from Terrestrial Imaging). I paid 120 for the second, 170 for the third.

How do you assign the 2nd controller as camera?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz