Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 loads to "unfortunately google play services has stopped" then freezes

Reaction score
Hello all, I have an St16 controller that loads up to the main screen but then the message "unfortunately google play services has stopped" and then it freezes and I can't enter anything. Is there anyway around this? Thanx for any help

It's not because Google play store has tried to be added?

Most likely a critical piece of story was not included. People don’t have problems with the Google Play Store unless they’ve been trying to load apps into the ST-16. The Play Store is not present to enable app purchases and downloads, it’s there only for use in the auto pilot coding, not as a user feature.

Short version is leave Play Store undisturbed.

Dont worry Google Play services has stopped is a very common error and faced by many people.
Here are some fixes to solve your problem:
Rebooting Android to fix the error
Updating the Google Play services app
Clear the Google Play services app cache
Disable Google Play services
Uninstall and reinstall Google Play services updates
Wipe device cache Using Play Services Fix Info app.
Try these, I am sure one of these will solve your issue.
PlayStore is crippled on the ST16 and does not function properly. This by design since the ST16 is intended to be the controller for your aircraft. If you are seeing PlayStore errors on your ST16, you need to perform a Factory Restore on your controller.

Hello all, I have an St16 controller that loads up to the main screen but then the message "unfortunately google play services has stopped" and then it freezes and I can't enter anything. Is there anyway around this? Thanx for any help
Oh wow this is the same exact problem I am having with my S16s controller,
Did you ever get yours fixed please help?
Roland
Stuck in Sacramento

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval