Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Remote Controller Li-Ion Battery 0v

So I'm flying again! Controller battery needed a 'zap' or a charge from below acceptable voltage on an external charger (mentioned the LiPo charger previously). After an hour or so on the external charger, I was able to get the controller to charge the battery on the factory USB charger.

After an overnight charge (and a few more hours in the morning) it reached 100%! I turned on the controller and I was in luck! I played around with the controller for a bit and the controller was operating as expected. I plucked up the courage to go for a flight (in a wide open field so that the RTH could save me if the controller did anything funny) and all went well! Only lost 10% charge during flight time. Changed location and had another flight.

Up shot is, if the voltage drops too low, you can try reviving it on an external RC charger (you have to find the right settings that ignore cell balance etc).

Make sure you change then disconnect the battery if its going to be left for some time (I'm just gonna disconnect the battery anyway - no harm in it).

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace