Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 v1.

Content que ça marche pour toi maintenant.

Je veux commencer à jouer avec Ardurover sur cette carte BeagleBone Blue, mais je travaille toujours sur l'installation et la configuration de base. Je ne sais pas comment vous configurez Ardurover pour utiliser SBUS mais je vois que dans le code d'ardupilot le protocole ST24 y est répertorié, il semble donc probable qu'il existe un moyen de configurer Ardurover pour qu'il prenne l'entrée du récepteur Yuneec sans avoir besoin d'un ESP32. pour le convertir. Voir:

Glad it is working for you now.

I want to get into playing with ardurover on this BeagleBone Blue board, but I'm still working on the basic installation and setup. I don't know how you configure Ardurover to use SBUS but I see that in the code for ardupilot the ST24 protocol is listed in there, so it seems likely that there is someway to configure Ardurover to take the Yuneec receiver input without needing an ESP32 to convert it. See:
hi there is a problem with the st24 protocol under ardupilot it was just repaired in december
the st24 protocol works with the master branch (developer)
it will be functional in the next stable firmware 4.4.5
a retro accounting was requested
for protocol tests you can use the master branch
but in flight it remains dangerous apart if for rovers it is more difficult to spit them out if there is a firmware bug

Content que ça marche pour toi maintenant.

Je veux commencer à jouer avec Ardurover sur cette carte BeagleBone Blue, mais je travaille toujours sur l'installation et la configuration de base. Je ne sais pas comment vous configurez Ardurover pour utiliser SBUS mais je vois que dans le code d'ardupilot le protocole ST24 y est répertorié, il semble donc probable qu'il existe un moyen de configurer Ardurover pour qu'il prenne l'entrée du récepteur Yuneec sans avoir besoin d'un ESP32. pour le convertir. Voir:

It is interesting because the ST24.cpp file in ardupilot says that it is taken from the PX4 firmware but the comments in it say that it is for the SUMD/SUMH protocol. The ST24.cpp in the PX4 works and is what I used for the ESP32 code. I wonder how hard this would be to fix. Just comparing the ST24 files from the two repositories there are differences that look to me like they may be a problem, but I'm not a good programmer.

It is interesting because the ST24.cpp file in ardupilot says that it is taken from the PX4 firmware but the comments in it say that it is for the SUMD/SUMH protocol. The ST24.cpp in the PX4 works and is what I used for the ESP32 code. I wonder how hard this would be to fix. Just comparing the ST24 files from the two repositories there are differences that look to me like they may be a problem, but I'm not a good programmer.
hello the st24 pix protocol has never worked correctly on ardupilot I think the problem came from the fact that ardupilot is based on chibios and not pix so it must have had some differences in the code to make it work it has only just been modified to work on ardupilot I will try to compile on esp with the ardupilot st24 to see how it works because I still have a problem that I had not noticed with the current code for esp my 4 sleeves are not in the center and it is impossible to calibrate the st16 in mission planner

hello the st24 pix protocol has never worked correctly on ardupilot I think the problem came from the fact that ardupilot is based on chibios and not pix so it must have had some differences in the code to make it work it has only just been modified to work on ardupilot I will try to compile on esp with the ardupilot st24 to see how it works because I still have a problem that I had not noticed with the current code for esp my 4 sleeves are not in the center and it is impossible to calibrate the st16 in mission planner

I doubt the ardupilot version of the st24 code will work on the ESP without quite a bit of modifications. I was suggesting modifying the PIX4 st24 library and compiling it for Arudpilot.

I'm surprised your sticks are not centered, I'm not sure why that would be. You could modify the values in the code to get them to work, but it would be trial and error. One of these days I would like to add a calibration routine to the bind routine, but I need to figure out if that would work. I would like to make it so when it enters into bind mode it keeps sending the bind code until the transmitter binds, then it would switch to monitoring the min and max values from the sticks until the bind jumper is removed and then save those values to eeprom for scaling the sticks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval