Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16S after android reset no yuneec software on it, Typhoon h plus

Reaction score
Hallo,
but andriod don't chance the user Adress i start the Reset options on my controller. after reset, the yuneec software is not used by autostart and i dont find it in directory. what can i do? i dont find Softeware on the yuneec website for my typhoon h plus!

Oh dear. I'd say 'Phone Yuneec' straight away, and see what they say.

Nice Support in Germany, i left the Datapilot App after restart my st16s Controller. Now, Install Thema Datapilot APK and i can Update the Controller new
Hey @burnski glad you got it solved :) Did Yuneec send you the Datapilot app or did you download it for play store?

Great to hear, Nice to know it dosent have to be send in for service

can you sent to me the datapilot H Plus please by email ??? i do that today and now i m without yuneec controler. On the st16 that dosent happens .

Reactions: MrEd
can you sent to me the datapilot H Plus please by email ??? i do that today and now i m without yuneec controler. On the st16 that dosent happens .
Maybe do a backup while starting out new to your home computer so if ever needed again you have It
Please I desperately need the software also I had to do a reset. Can you please sent me a link also

Can you please send same link I'm having same issue I'm in a major jam please send to me Dan at
arialshots4u@gmai!.com

Ate this moment st16s and h plus are in warranty.... tx fail error and ota... they have done hard reset on the st16s and copy new files. They already bindind. Problems from yuneec updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval