Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s battery external charge lead? Does it exist?

Will they ship to Canada?
Yes, in German 'Canada' is spelt with a K. They also ship to the USA. Their website is staightforward enough. My German is weak so I used Google translate when necessary. Their dispatch is speedy, but they don't ternd to send a dispatch note, so I've had things turn up before I was expecting them. That'll be different after we leave the EU.

Yes, in German 'Canada' is spelt with a K. They also ship to the USA. Their website is staightforward enough. My German is weak so I used Google translate when necessary. Their dispatch is speedy, but they don't ternd to send a dispatch note, so I've had things turn up before I was expecting them. That'll be different after we leave the EU.
Time to get everything before 31st October then.

I have a nice little power bank, for my phone.... will give it a try next time the ST16s gets low.

Hey guys if you want to save time and money on the S T 16 and ST 16 S all you have to do is plug it into your wall AC power . and all you have to do is look at the monitor on the screen when the battery shows up for testing you'll be in good shape when it works fine on the AC power direct .
Ray

okay just did 12 flights and three st16s battery changes interesting note. when using four h480 flight batteries getting 19 to 20 min per battery. The st16s battery hit low 50 to high 40 percent range. At that range it will take 1 hour and 20 min to recharge it back to 100 percent with the yuneec st16s multi charger. that gives me a rate of burn through 8 yuneec h480 flight batteries and if you have power in the field for the st16s multi charger after the second batch of four flight batteries spent to get the first spent st16s battery ready for use at 100 percent charge again with exception. the exception is when using h520 venom batteries they should give a range of 22 min to 27 min till you must land at 15 percent. the ratio goes down to three venoms to 1 st16s battery to be able to have a constant turn over of st16s batteries that have been fully recharge on the st16s multi charger. time it right you only need to use one port on the st16s multi charger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my