Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s being liquidated cheap

Reaction score
Hey,

I just got a spare ST16s for team flying from a liquidator on eBay... seems Yuneec may be trying to sell old stock quickly because they're going for about 250 bucks. I kind of lucked out buying my H+ for less than half MSRP during the height of the pandemic so I thought I'd share this here for anyone looking for a second remote or replacement. Just got mine, tested and works and it looks like they have about 5 more in stock.

Just search ST16s, it'll be the top result.

-Ren

Reactions: Nesher
Hey how are you?
And thanks for the heads up.
I sooooooooo need one. But i cant find the link.
Please help and pass on the link to contact who ever it is that has the ST16s?
Thank yo again

They have started doing this with the tornado h920+, i picked up mine for half of what people are asking for used units ..i got it for i think 1100 usd on a best offer. i was also able to get a heap of carbon fibre props for next to nothing because i was prepared to buy a heap at once.
But this is the same way i got my h+ i just noticed one day while browsing my computer shop that the price was less than half of what it was and i still find it strange that people are asking more than what i paid for my brand new machine.
So my value of these machines is kind of skewed.. people ask 1200-1500 aud for a h480 and i offer them 500 and they get really offended..
Its not intentional, but thats what the clearance 480's were going for which were brand new machines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss