Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Starting the power button the red one

Yes. Move the mode switch and the colors change with it. You should be bound now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Check it by turning off H then ST 16. Reboot ST, wait for it to open pilot app, turn on H. It should beep and connect to ST and in a minute or so, the camera will connect. If that works, study up or watch videos on how to calibrate the compass and don't ignore any of the warnings about proper location. You can't lift off without this being done unless you'd like to crash it first time. Your backyard is not the spot to do this.

Check it by turning off H then ST 16. Reboot ST, wait for it to open pilot app, turn on H. It should beep and connect to ST and in a minute or so, the camera will connect. If that works, study up or watch videos on how to calibrate the compass and don't ignore any of the warnings about proper location. You can't lift off without this being done unless you'd like to crash it first time. Your backyard is not the spot to do this.

OK many thanks for you help

Hi just 1 more questions all buttted up camera works with ST16 I can move it all directions smart angle home all lights work to each setting iam doing this indoors so out doors will I get all features on the ST 16 !!

What is your quad flying level? The H behaves very differently and has a definite learning curve. Smart mode is not smart. Learn in angle mode. Let it sit for awhile the first time you set it up to launch and gather satellites and resist temptation to go up at first GPS lock.

Don't fiddle with the screen distractions and keep your eyes on it all the time. Smart mode is meant to protect you and the Geo fence it creates can cause crashes if you are too close to it. Stay in turtle mode and learn to take off and land and stop motors staying under 50'

Return To Home is not a landing procedure.

The landing gear requires your stick flipping and the switch can be in the up position at take off and you have to flip it down and back to up to raise them. It's more stable in the air with the gear up so lower it when you get about 15-10' down. Hold the left stick down through ground contact until you've stopped the motors. 3 secs feels like an eternity if the wind or surface or right stick input starts it tipping at landing.

Don't freak out if it seems jerky in the air. It's not affecting the gimbal or the video.

What is your quad flying level? The H behaves very differently and has a definite learning curve. Smart mode is not smart. Learn in angle mode. Let it sit for awhile the first time you set it up to launch and gather satellites and resist temptation to go up at first GPS lock.

Don't fiddle with the screen distractions and keep your eyes on it all the time. Smart mode is meant to protect you and the Geo fence it creates can cause crashes if you are too close to it. Stay in turtle mode and learn to take off and land and stop motors staying under 50'

Return To Home is not a landing procedure.

The landing gear requires your stick flipping and the switch can be in the up position at take off and you have to flip it down and back to up to raise them. It's more stable in the air with the gear up so lower it when you get about 15-10' down. Hold the left stick down through ground contact until you've stopped the motors. 3 secs feels like an eternity if the wind or surface or right stick input starts it tipping at landing.

Don't freak out if it seems jerky in the air. It's not affecting the gimbal or the video.

You have been a gentle man many thanks 4 your help today I will do what you say little steps 4 now hope to speak with you very soon I'll let you no my outcome in therror next few days and once again thank you

One thing is absolutely certain, you are not prepared or yet qualified to fly the H. Thus far everything you have touched turned to chit.

Do yourself a very big favor and go buy a cheap toy quad you can fly in your yard or living room to gain some practical experience. As things now stand you will destroy or lose your H within a couple of flights.

None of the above is meant to demean you, but instead intended to help you prevent the loss of a relatively expensive, highly capable camera rig that is currently in the hands of someone not yet qualified to fly it. Your story has already been told many times before. It does not need to happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing is absolutely certain, you are not prepared or yet qualified to fly the H. Thus far everything you have touched turned to chit.

Do yourself a very big favor and go buy a cheap toy quad you can fly in your yard or living room to gain some practical experience. As things now stand you will destroy or lose your H within a couple of flights.

None of the above is meant to demean you, but instead intended to help you prevent the loss of a relatively expensive, highly capable camera rig that is currently in the hands of someone not yet qualified to fly it. Your story has already been told many times before. It does not need to happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK thank you 4 all the advice I will take your comments seriously many thanks once again Martin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold