Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

T16 carbon fiber tray holder

Interesting question about will this stay fun. The Typhoon H Plus is my first drone which I purchased on July 2, 2018. Have enjoyed learning to be the 'pilot' and the 'camera man'. That said, after a few weeks of flying at a local park that also allows radio controlled fixed wing aircraft, I was lured into the hobby of flying the fixed wing aircraft as well :). The learning curve is much steeper for flying the fixed wing. Now I have the best of both worlds. If I want an adrenaline rush, I fly fixed wing. If I want to take videos and relax, I fly the Typhoon H Plus. So far, this mix of flying modes has worked well for me. :)

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I used to own a helicopter a while back. Kept it in the shop.went to remote boats I still own one.thought about seeing if I can get it up. I got a awesome deal on a typhoon h pro case lens 4 batteries ect. Bought it first drone.flew a few times haven't wrecked yet.just reading about all the issues makes me wonder.thought the technology had advanced farther than it has.

Interesting question about will this stay fun. The Typhoon H Plus is my first drone which I purchased on July 2, 2018. Have enjoyed learning to be the 'pilot' and the 'camera man'. That said, after a few weeks of flying at a local park that also allows radio controlled fixed wing aircraft, I was lured into the hobby of flying the fixed wing aircraft as well :). The learning curve is much steeper for flying the fixed wing. Now I have the best of both worlds. If I want an adrenaline rush, I fly fixed wing. If I want to take videos and relax, I fly the Typhoon H Plus. So far, this mix of flying modes has worked well for me. :)

If you really want a rush, fly something like this . . . . ;)

Inflight.jpg

I used to own a helicopter a while back. Kept it in the shop.went to remote boats I still own one.thought about seeing if I can get it up. I got a awesome deal on a typhoon h pro case lens 4 batteries ect. Bought it first drone.flew a few times haven't wrecked yet.just reading about all the issues makes me wonder.thought the technology had advanced farther than it has.

I’m pretty certain it’s not as bad as it looks. For all of the issues you read about in these threads, there are probably thousands that don’t have any issue. It’s usually when there’s an issue that someone will search and find this forum, and post what happened.
This is an outstanding forum for its knowledge base and participation by its members. Welcome to the forum.

Jeff

Thanks that's how I found it reading watching trying to learn as much as I can.tried to look for a class near me but 580.00 is more than I have in the drone. So I read watch video and take baby steps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital