Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Take of and land at leaning places?

Hand take offs/landings are not a wise idea, believe me I learned the hard way! And yes I was experienced! dumdass experienced! LOL !
Never say Never!
drone cut pictures - Google Search

Better not go down this road over at the Phantom boards. They'll roll you a new one. :D

Been there. Done that. Got the ripped up t-shirt. You oughta go look!

25 years of RC flight and instruction and a FS IR pilot and they have all forgotten more than I know.

It's called Flight Safety 101, common sense be damned.

Better not go down this road over at the Phantom boards. They'll roll you a new one. :D

Been there. Done that. Got the ripped up t-shirt. You oughta go look!

25 years of RC flight and instruction and a FS IR pilot and they have all forgotten more than I know.

It's called Flight Safety 101, common sense be damned.
I hear you big time!

Wow, those photos will have me rethinking my oft used hand catching! Might have to find a medieval iron glove. These flying machines may be the new "slice and dice" kitchen implements.

Wow, those photos will have me rethinking my oft used hand catching! Might have to find a medieval iron glove. These flying machines may be the new "slice and dice" kitchen implements.
Yeah, i used to hand catch my P's, till one day it slipped and spun under my arm . Needless to say, I had no need to shop for hamburger for a month! LOL !:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop