Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Take your guesses :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Migrated my work to the Typhoon H platform, take a guess at what im working on.... good luck :D

This Saturday i will reveal what this is....

st162.jpg
st161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bite just for the H of it. Something to do with lots more power consumption ie: blu lipo battery connector, for say a more powerful range antennae system. Ha' kinda just messin with you seeing as I almost felt sorry for you last time your drone was going nuts,that is till I watched your HI performance video. KeithC

I'll bite just for the H of it. Something to do with lots more power consumption ie: blu lipo battery connector, for say a more powerful range antennae system. Ha' kinda just messin with you seeing as I almost felt sorry for you last time your drone was going nuts,that is till I watched your HI performance video. KeithC
The blue connector is actually stock on the ST16's haha :)

Absolutely no external/extra power coming from anywhere in this project

• Sad
Reactions: 7cyclops
This isn't part of the Thunderbird project?

This isn't part of the Thunderbird project?
No sir, thank for letting me know about this though, looks interesting. Although I have no reason to flash to PX4, not Interested in my drone doing acrobatics :p

Last edited:
You rub the fingerprints away from the sceen? ?

An additional switch instead the AUX button?

br HE
Lmao, fingerprints are naturaly going to be there. Lots of manual handing on this project. Yes, there is a additional switch, but I definitely would not add anything to a remote unless it did something.... :p

Reactions: h-elsner
Anyone that guesses this correctly, I will install this for half price on your ST16/ST16S/ST16+ ($25) if your interested. I plan on doing this for people for $50 a transmitter and a 7 day turnaround time. If you guess correctly I will send you a PM with details on what exactly this is :D

Also, all work done will include a free ST16 to ST16+ conversion install. :)

I just realized it is not an extra switch, you moved the landing gear switch to the top from what I can see.

Nope
I just realized it is not an extra switch, you moved the landing gear switch to the top from what I can see.
Landing gear is going in the stock location, you can see it going around the controller in the picture of the electronics. This is a 100% new switch, I have not removed or changed any or the stock switches or buttons

• Sad
Reactions: Murray Martz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss