Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Take your guesses :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
The additional switch is used for turning on lights/Stripes on the H

Mike

Looks like you have repositioned the landing gear switch to the left of the Aux button.

Looks like you have repositioned the landing gear switch to the left of the Aux button.
As said earlier this is not the case. No stock buttons or switches have been repositioned or changed. It looks like that because the back half of the TX is not connected in those pictures. :) But if you look at the inside of the remote pictures, you will see the landing gear switch hanging out in there. When the back is on it will be in the default position

The blue connector is actually stock on the ST16's haha :)

Absolutely no external/extra power coming from anywhere in this project
O>K> I neve took mine apart,that's why it still works,,,for me anyways. Ha you are like serpant,laying and waiting for some poor sole like me EH! Can't wait to see what you doing this time?? Keith C.
GPS on/off?
Still GPS on off switch sounds great EH! Keith C.

The hardware being added DEFINITELY Bneeds one of these...

Attachments

• IMG_20200304_185051.jpg
    IMG_20200304_185051.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
O.K. So the st16 definitely has a switch added to left of aux. button,it also has a green indicator light . My st16 does not have this. I like Murray's drop system Idea. Keith

O.K. So the st16 definitely has a switch added to left of aux. button,it also has a green indicator light . My st16 does not have this. I like Murray's drop system Idea. Keith
that is a blue indicator :) and no such drop system will be implemented. i dont trust anything hanging from my photography drone :D

So far I believe it is narrowed down to having something to do with the camera, but not the camera settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie