Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Team mode suddenly without control but picture on slave

TRI

Reaction score
Hi
We tried the team mode on a recent flight.
Most recent firmware on the plus and st16s.
For two starts everything went smooth, we had full control over the camera in stick mode.

Then suddenly the cam operator lost control over the camera. The remote was still connected. Slave rc on. Live pictures transmitting, but no control over camera.
When we tried to set stick mode or the standard mode it gave us a red exclamation mark.
The distance of the slave was not the problem, since the video kept transmitting and it still wasn’t working when landed and only a few meters away.
Disconnecting slave remote and stopping team mode on starting on both remotes, or rebooting Slave remote didn’t make a difference. Only shutting the h plus and master remote made it work again (but can’t say if the restart of h plus or the master was solving it, since I did both concurrently).

Anyone experienced this before?

Thanks

Last edited:
Have not experienced this before. Knowing the way the slave links to the master, I suspect restarting the master ST16s was what fixed it, not restarting the aircraft. Only the Master is linked to the aircraft, never the Slave. The Slave only links to the Master not the aircraft, and the Master gives over camera control to the Slave. The aircraft does not know who has camera control because all signals to the camera & gimbal ultimately come from/thru the Master.

Thanks for the inputs. In case it will happen again I will directly restart the master when landed to see if this is the part solving it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba