Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Team mode with two st16 not working

Reaction score
Hi I'm Dante from Italy, first of all, excuse me for my english! :) I have a problem: team mode not working. Some time ago I broke my drone and I had another second hand. I installed the cgo + of the broken one in the other and everything worked correctly. When I went to make team mode, it can not anymore to bind the two st16. Can someone help me?

Hi I'm Dante from Italy, first of all, excuse me for my english! :) I have a problem: team mode not working. Some time ago I broke my drone and I had another second hand. I installed the cgo + of the broken one in the other and everything worked correctly. When I went to make team mode, it can not anymore to bind the two st16. Can someone help me?
Your English is very good.
Are you following the steps in this tutorial?

As Steve said, follow the tutorial. I have two st16, one is for regular flights, the other is for team mode. The one that will control the camera will always be the first one connected, the second will control flight. Once mine were bound for this, I would only fire up the team mode one when I needed it as it stays in that mode unless you change it.

Reactions: profil32
Your English is very good.
Are you following the steps in this tutorial?

Yes I've already seen it and I did everything as it says. Before breaking the first drone I had already flown many times with team mode with two st16. I can't understand why now it is no longer able to bind both the st16. Could it be because I put the cgo+ camera of the first drone in the second? But when I use it only with a st16, it's all regular. I also did unbrick with Typhoon H GUI programm, but nothing!

Last edited:
Is it possible one controller is on a different firmware version than the other? The camera contains some of the software used for flight modes and camera-aircraft-ST-16 firmware has to be compatible in version for everything to function.

Check the firmware versions in the flight system that works properly and compare it with what is in the second controller. If they are not the same, make them so.

Now I saw and I have the same firmware. I upload a photo. I tried to make factory reset in both st16. I rebinded one at a time both st16 with the camera but nothing again!

Attachments

• 20180317_095726.jpg
    20180317_095726.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Good thread.
For the exact same reason I am on the lookout for a 2nd ST16 at some point in the future, should I come across one at the right price. Good info to know. I am sure having a 2nd operator concentrating on filming will take the load off both. It is just a matter of training a camera operator. I wonder how quickly my Mrs is going to get bored doing it.:p

Now I saw and I have the same firmware. I upload a photo. I tried to make factory reset in both st16. I rebinded one at a time both st16 with the camera but nothing again!

Put the ST-16 in Team mode, go back to System Settings, tap the Refresh button to bring up the firmware versions, and bind again. We are of course presuming the aircraft is also turned on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval