Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry! flight logs TyphoonQ500

Reaction score
Hi There
I have located the sd card in my station behind battery! I have saved telemetry file to a stick for now. Any idea the easiest program to convert so I can read actual flights.
I have been writing down, I just found this out yesterday from unique about this. I was just going to buy a phantom 4 because of the apps to record flights etc...this is important since I will be a SFOC licensed UAV pilot to operate commercially. transport Canada needs one to keep logs of all flights! I have been doing manually which is a pain compared to my buddy with his Phantom 3 with apps that do it all for him.any quick easy way to converte so I can read and record all the time.
Have fun! Fly safe!

Hi There
I have located the sd card in my station behind battery! I have saved telemetry file to a stick for now. Any idea the easiest program to convert so I can read actual flights.
I have been writing down, I just found this out yesterday from unique about this. I was just going to buy a phantom 4 because of the apps to record flights etc...this is important since I will be a SFOC licensed UAV pilot to operate commercially. transport Canada needs one to keep logs of all flights! I have been doing manually which is a pain compared to my buddy with his Phantom 3 with apps that do it all for him.any quick easy way to converte so I can read and record all the time.
Have fun! Fly safe!

i use this
GPS Visualizer
just in case you don't have to remove the SD card from the ST 10 just use the charger USB cord (end ) into your computer's USB port but first turn the ST 10 on and open the ST file and copy the latest files .

Reactions: davidnclearlaketx
Hi There
Have fun! Fly safe!
Exmaps is good also

Reactions: davidnclearlaketx
Hi There
Have fun! Fly safe!

This is probably not what you looking for but a very cool service, check it out:

Doarama - Doarama

And HERE you'll find software for "FlightLog data evaluation for Yuneec quad or hexa copter".

Ari

Last edited:
i use this
GPS Visualizer
just in case you don't have to remove the SD card from the ST 10 just use the charger USB cord (end ) into your computer's USB port but first turn the ST 10 on and open the ST file and copy the latest files .
Thanks I will do this! Any quick converter programs to read telemetry logs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval