Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Terrestrial Imaging

Reaction score
Just gotta send a shout out to the folks at Terrestrial Imaging. I crashed my H a while back (got it stuck in a tree 80' up because I had the obstacle avoidance backwards. Oops). Aside from all of the props breaking when it finally fell from the tree, the drone was OK but the camera looked to be in bad shape. I bought a repair kit on line from Terrestrial Imaging but after getting the parts and trying to repair it I realized that there were still parts that I needed that weren't included and most of the kit I did order I didn't actually need. I shipped the whole thing to Terrestrial Imaging with some notes on what I had found and included the spare parts that I didn't need. They were able to get the correct parts installed and verified everything was working 100% then refunded me the spare parts I didn't end up needing. These folks were professional through the entire process and while I hope I never crash my H again I won't hesitate to send it to them again for repairs. Thanks guys!!!

Reactions: MikeB and Rayray
They are the best. I bought my H and a couple Dromite drones from them and I'm completely satisfied. I crashed my camera, took it to them and they fixed and tested it out right there. You won't find a friendlier, or more knowledgeable dealer anywhere. They will also answer all your questions.

Reactions: scottk713
Just gotta send a shout out to the folks at Terrestrial Imaging.

I can certainly 'echo' that shout out from the land down under (Australia).
I have contacted them a few times via email and have always found their service to be fast and efficient. Their pricing is also pretty hard to beat.
They certainly seem to be one of the 'good guys' in this business.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold