Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Testimonial for Outstanding service from Yuneec

Reaction score
Below are two vid's sharing the experience of my crash and then my customer experience with Yuneec. Long story short - I crashed my drone on a Sunday (completely my fault) called Yuneec Monday, shipped the H out Tuesday, had the H back the following Thursday. 9 DAY TURNAROUND. AMAZING! I have the Crash Forgiveness plan. For all the negative customer service reviews, I can not speak highly enough of my experience with Yuneec.

I'm delighted to hear that Yuneec came through for you!!! Congrats on getting back into the air so quickly.

I'm pleased for you. Nice to hear about a good CS experience.

As an aside, I couldn't help noticing the antenna orientation on your ST16. Pointing straight out horizontally. Are you aware that orientation will not give the best results? Have the antenna pointing upwards (to the sky) instead...that will give you a stronger link.

Nice couple of videos there. Kudos.

I'm pleased for you. Nice to hear about a good CS experience.

As an aside, I couldn't help noticing the antenna orientation on your ST16. Pointing straight out horizontally. Are you aware that orientation will not give the best results? Have the antenna pointing upwards (to the sky) instead...that will give you a stronger link.

Nice couple of videos there. Kudos.
Thanks for the pointer on the antenna, Flush. Duly noted.

Bought craft on eBay and I love it.

I had a hard landing today. Accidentally hit "smart" mode and put it into a tree. Landing gear, three arms, bent gimbal and unseen damage.

I do have YES. Seemed expensive when I got it. Cheaper than the cost of a new camera. I will post my experience, but your post herein seems encouraging.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video

I had a hard landing today. Accidentally hit "smart" mode and put it into a tree. Landing gear, three arms, bent gimbal and unseen damage.

I do have YES. Seemed expensive when I got it. Cheaper than the cost of a new camera. I will post my experience, but your post herein seems encouraging.
It's all too easy to catch that switch. I've done it a couple of times but got away with it.

Trees are the black holes at the center of the drone universe... eventually all will be caught and death spiral into the event horizon... resistance is futile. o_O

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
I'm adapting this from the 20 years as an avid road cyclist.

"There are two kinds of drone pilots. Those who have crashed and those who are about to."

YES!

If you pay us an extra 40 to 50% on top of the price of your package, we will treat you the way we should treat all of our customers.

Yu want Yuneec Service, Yu pay for it!

I hope you trust your experience will be as good as mine...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49