Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH and Dashware GPS Data

Reaction score
So long story short I was playing with Flight Center and Dashware over the weekend. The first few telemetry files I pulled into Dashware were perfect. The routes in Dashware mimicked my flight pattern (very simple patterns ie. a large oval flight).

All of a sudden, I pulled my next set of telemetry data and the route was broken in spots, the position was flying in space, etc.

full

Now this may be known, but I thought it was a bad telemetry file, lost GPS, etc and after about 3 hours of trying different telemetry files (.csv, .gpx) I stumbled upon my issue. Depending on the data file, Dashware turns the Closed Course on/off automatically. Uncheck the box and my entire flight path appears.

full

Still haven't figured out how to smooth out the path like it is in FC, but at least I'm not flying in space.

Z

Last edited:
I was using Flight Center by Feertech until today. When I attempted to open the program from the ST16, I got a "beta software has expired" pop up. This happened before a little over a week ago but I went to the site and got the update, but today this is not working, neither is the app. Does anyone know what's going on with this company?

I think there is an update. Beta wont work anymore

Bill W.
I was at the site 20 minutes ago and there was nothing there. I sent an email to flight@feertach,com, just waiting for a response. Do you know of something else out there there?
Regards, Rocky

So long story short I was playing with Flight Center and Dashware over the weekend. The first few telemetry files I pulled into Dashware were perfect. The routes in Dashware mimicked my flight pattern (very simple patterns ie. a large oval flight).

All of a sudden, I pulled my next set of telemetry data and the route was broken in spots, the position was flying in space, etc.

full

Now this may be known, but I thought it was a bad telemetry file, lost GPS, etc and after about 3 hours of trying different telemetry files (.csv, .gpx) I stumbled upon my issue. Depending on the data file, Dashware turns the Closed Course on/off automatically. Uncheck the box and my entire flight path appears.

full

Still haven't figured out how to smooth out the path like it is in FC, but at least I'm not flying in space.

Z
Is your Flight Center still working? If so, what version are you running?
Rocky

Man, this was a nice app. . . I will post any responses I get from the site . Guess we wait till Yuneec fixes their Parser app.
Thanks,

Reactions: BillyTexas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval