Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thank you Capt'n Drone

Reaction score
Just had a very scary moment - and your video (learning to catch your drone by hand) saved the day- I went up 40 feet brought up the landing gear and saw the tail light flip to yellow -- Okay need to bring it down, landing gear wont come down. WTF? flip the switch flip the switch flip the switch flip the switch No good, so bring it down and power off the motors once I have the camera YIKES in my hand. motors off fancy hand work and i've got it. thanks to the video I had some clue what to do and not just land on the camera! Okay story not over power it all off and on again, up to 40 feet, up the gear, locked wont come down and yellow light again. WTF so this time I tried RTH Jumped up another 20 feet landing gear came down, drone then acted as described in the new RTH feature.. Powered it all off, pulled battery, started it all up again this time no yellow light, gear going up and down as it should..

Now, can you tell me where to find the file I can send to Yuneec? Thanks again for your videos!
Brian

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Brian,
If you flip the H over on to it's back (upside down) you can operate the landing gear with out the motors running.
See also this post about the compass error problem: Compass Warning! Whats going on?
Glad you were able to hand retrieve your H and not loose a finger in the process.

Brian,
If you flip the H over on to it's back (upside down) you can operate the landing gear with out the motors running.
See also this post about the compass error problem: Compass Warning! Whats going on?
Glad you were able to hand retrieve your H and not loose a finger in the process.

Hey :) I am not getting the compass warning, I am getting the yellow light flicker when the landing gear went up , no warnings and they yellow light went back to normal lights.. And the landing gear would not work RTH on the second time forced it to work -- So I would like to see the logs that show these failures

Just had a very scary moment - and your video (learning to catch your drone by hand) saved the day- I went up 40 feet brought up the landing gear and saw the tail light flip to yellow -- Okay need to bring it down, landing gear wont come down. WTF? flip the switch flip the switch flip the switch flip the switch No good, so bring it down and power off the motors once I have the camera YIKES in my hand. motors off fancy hand work and i've got it. thanks to the video I had some clue what to do and not just land on the camera! Okay story not over power it all off and on again, up to 40 feet, up the gear, locked wont come down and yellow light again. WTF so this time I tried RTH Jumped up another 20 feet landing gear came down, drone then acted as described in the new RTH feature.. Powered it all off, pulled battery, started it all up again this time no yellow light, gear going up and down as it should..

Now, can you tell me where to find the file I can send to Yuneec? Thanks again for your videos!
Brian
Wow! You've got one up on me. Catching a Typhoon H by the camera is an Evel Knievel move! Glad it worked out. You certainly saved the drone from a certain cartwheel crash landing.

Wow! You've got one up on me. Catching a Typhoon H by the camera is an Evel Knievel move! Glad it worked out. You certainly saved the drone from a certain cartwheel crash landing.

Man you saved my drone -- I would not have even thought about trying the one handed catch had I not been watching your videos :)

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech