Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Breakup and the Hookup

RPR

Reaction score
Today, I broke up, with Build 784. We had awesome missions together, but she limited me to venture out, specially in areas and location, where there are ample geomagnetic interference, WiFi chatters, power lines..name it, she restricted me to 1000ft Lat. if lucky, but more or less than 800ft Lat. Until, Yuneec released Build 822, with app patch 829. This Build is what everyone, including myself has been waiting for, and it couldn't have presented in a perfect timing, because drone season is just around the corner.

I primarily use my Yuneec Typhoon H+ for construction work, others disagree that this is not a construction sUAS, but it has become my tool of choice specially, when I am griding the trenches, flying over rebars, inspecting structures, and during stock pile management. I have not flown the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus doing aerial progressive build survey, because like I've said, the current build limited in unleashing the TH Plus full capabilities.

While working at Treasure Island in San Fransisco, bay area. Drone owners knows how difficult this island can be, due to geomagnetic interference, but today the Typhoon H+ Plus ate those geomagnetic warnings for breakfast. Thank you, Yuneec.. But, I will give this Build an A- because I know, it has room to grow, and the build could have been complimented, with an Expo/Curves settings, because my ST16s looks quite ridiculous with these Tension Solution but that will be a topic in the future. Kindly do not touch this build for this season.

On this flight, I flew the H Plus on latitude test to see if the mission would raise or lower my confidence, but the new build prevailed, and flew beyond my expectations and initial distance test. The mission helped raised my confidence that stayed on a high level all through the many power and 4 battery cycles.

Build 822/829 is now my new girl.

Last edited:
Today, I broke up, with Build 784. We had awesome missions together, but she limited me to venture out, specially in areas and location, where there are ample geomagnetic interference, WiFi chatters, power lines..name it, she restricted me to 1000ft Alt. if lucky, but more of lesser than 800ft alt. Until, Yuneec released Build 822, with app patch 829. This Build is what everyone, including myself has been waiting for, and it couldn't have presented in a perfect timing, because drone season is just around the corner.

I primarily use my Yuneec Typhoon H+ for construction work, others disagree that this is not a construction sUAS, but it has become my tool of choice specially, when I am griding the trenches, flying over rebars, inspecting structures, and during stock pile management. I have not flown the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus doing aerial progressive build survey, because like I've said, the current build limited in unleashing the TH Plus full capabilities.

While working at Treasure Island in San Fransisco, bay area. Drone owners knows how difficult this island can be, due to geomagnetic interference, but today the Typhoon H+ Plus ate those geomagnetic warnings for breakfast. Thank you, Yuneec.. But, I will give this Build an A- because I know, it has room to grow, and the build could have been complimented, with an Expo/Curves settings, because my ST16s looks quite ridiculous with these Tension Solution but that will be a topic in the future. Kindly do not touch this build for this season.

On this flight, I flew the H Plus on latitude test to see if the mission would raise or lower my confidence, but the new build prevailed, and flew beyond my expectations and initial distance test. The mission helped raised my confidence that stayed on a high level all through the many power and 4 battery cycles.

Build 822/829 is now my new girl.

I said it once I'll say it again look like Yuneec H+ is a winner

Reactions: Phaedrus
While working at Treasure Island in San Fransisco, bay area.

Brought back memories. In the 1970s I went through Naval damage control school at Treasure Island NAVSTA. Of course, that's all torn down now. Interesting to see a view from the air of that area. What is it they are building there now?

Reactions: RPR
Brought back memories. In the 1970s I went through Naval damage control school at Treasure Island NAVSTA. Of course, that's all torn down now. Interesting to see a view from the air of that area. What is it they are building there now?

Developers changes in Treasure Island every season and halfway through the season, due to politics. In 2016 it said to be a joint build between Wilson Meany and Lennar. Lennar pulled away last year, and this year we are back, and Lennar will be taking over, along with new partners. Lennar recently acquired CalAtlantic and the CalAtlantic flags are up, this means homes. DeSilva Gates, Cobalt, Anton, Central Cement, Cemex, KBHomes, and Trubeck. The plan is to convert the island to a small mega city.

I exclusively work for Lennar, and to be honest, I am not really thrilled to commute to the island. The first phase of the build is the busiest, and I’m working on 4 other Lennar builds in the Bay Area. Lennar is building like there’s no tomorrow.

Reactions: danomite24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430