Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The GPS indicator never change from acquiring to Ready.

Reaction score
Hey! Im in South America, i buy my H in Florida and fly well,
When come to the south the GPS indicator in the ST16 remain
In acquiring , never change to Ready, (have 18/20 sats in the UAV and 16/18 in the controller. Only with a disbled GPS the motors run. I try re-binding, compass calibration, and several
Reboots, with no succes.
Help! Thanks!

Hi Capomax,

Did you solve the problem of GPS .. I'm in South America to, also buy 2 drones Typhoon H and both have the same problem .. since I purchase only can fly with gps offline.

I think it could be a manufactures defect and practically can not do much with the drone because it does not work any default fly mode or advance mode

Reactions: 乌索普
Hi Leon, my bird still in the ground . only manual no gps , no advance camera tasks, i heard about a firmware upgrade yuneec is workng on. But we are for now, knock out. Best of lucks.

Hello! Im finally solve the mistery....chan i have a compass problem, i try several times and in diferent locations to fly and
Never have a GPS look, and in the same time the H give me a color code, two orange/yellow flashes and then the purple or the green (manual smart mode) in my 100 intent y left the copter over the roof of my track!!!!!!!!!! BINGO !!!!!!! The yellow light disaper and the beatifull purple or green start flashing.....
The GPS and the others camera tasks work plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any explanation for this miracle?
Any other intent for flying from the floor ,has a Yellow/orange results. Is my compass/magnetometer is defective?
Thanks for any comments!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval