Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Green Arrow

I have noticed (on the Typhoon 4K as well) that when out nice and far and video breaks up and loss of video signal,
you will still get an active green arrow. That tells me the green arrow is an overlay feature on top of the video link
and is a pretty cool feature.

Anyone else notice? I fly in anglr mode only and use it all the time.

Ummmm.
Someone already mentioned that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooops missed that.
That's okay. It was worth repeating. It does rely on a good telemetry signal though, so Smart and RTH are my last resort.

One thing that isn't well known is the speed difference between RTH and Angle mode. I get around 29-30 mph in Angle and 12-15 in RTH. By using the Green arrow in Angle mode I can have the H back home in half the time.

Reactions: JohnL
Good point.
I bet if you still had the green arrow and turned off the GPS it would be quite quicker.
Anyone know the MAX angle with no GPS active?

Good point.
I bet if you still had the green arrow and turned off the GPS it would be quite quicker.
Anyone know the MAX angle with no GPS active?
I don't recall the max angle, but the speed is around 55 mph. You have to remember with no GPS the H will lose altitude at max throttle, so you have to add some left stick to keep her high.

Reactions: abinder and Brent D
Dear Steve , My green arrow, does not align since Kato died, Oh wait wrong forum, My green arrow does not work like it used to before the latest update!
I believe you are thinking of The Green Hornet....

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech