Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The H is in the states in stock,but we won't get it til may 13th

Kinda fiquired that, seemed to Lucky to get them before others, Oh Well, hopefully soon ! Hey have you bought one of those Marco Polo trackers yet? tried it out?
I was told because Frank is worldwide and HQ in the states,he's one of the first,money talks.

$$$ is right, although that sight you mentioned has two tags for $200, one for my P3P and one for the H to be, Hey, if I had it now maybe it would track me to the H now ! LOL !

Those tags are amazing,I know of a guy who puts one in his luggage to make sure it's on the "De-plaaane" .

The release of the P4 has been making prices of the other P series fall and its been reviewed well so far. Yuneec has a big shoe to fill to match. Slow to release is not helping.

Your right about the price drops on other P's, The reviews I read are more 50/50, although alot of newbies are the ones who seem to be having issues, especially when they just pop them out of the box and fly with no pre- education training. Other than distance ( which I don't need for filming most shots) I think the 'H" will fill the shoe quite nicely, yes if we get it ! Then we will all see who excels !

although alot of newbies are the ones who seem to be having issues, especially when they just pop them out of the box and fly with no pre- education training.
That's pretty much the rule with most things. It looks so easy on promotional videos.

You got that right, I found that out with my first P2 a few years back. Now I make sure to do all the calibrations after every update no matter what and do a short test flight after each just to make sure !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval