Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The New DJI Mavic Pro...holly cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wow! I was just looking at the specs and features...makes me feel like my H just got blown out of the water....

Hmmm, guess you dont look at the forum much. There is already two different posts going on this very subject.

Hmmm, guess you dont look at the forum much. There is already two different posts going on this very subject.
yeah sorry about that I missed that one......I'll report myself to the moderator and ask that this post be removed....

Reactions: KBflyer
As much as I want to agree with you Pat this does not need to be just for the DJI forums. All posts should have been in the General forum or the News forum. There is nothing wrong with healthy competition but yes it needs to be in the right place.
I for one was blown away at this little thing and considering getting one. No I am not a DJI fan but on the other hand I have lost interest in Yuneec and I have been with them for 2.5 years. I know you have not as you had the Chroma so your very new to Yuneec. Chroma and Typhoon not even close.

These drones will only get better...I'm sure DJI got a "wake up" call at CES after the Yuneec won awards and DJI got to hard work to design something "better". I'm impressed as well but, will probably wait for the price to drop and the firmware to be stable.

Yuneec has the Breeze, GoPro has the Karma ...And now DJI has the Mavic ----Nice to see how each continue to develop better drones

4 mile range...Great....Once again ignoring the LOS FAA consideration.

Reactions: Rayray
Guys, I'm the forum's worst when it comes to that. What I want to see is the "HOLLY COW", Brandon, LOL.

Reactions: KBflyer
As much as I want to agree with you Pat this does not need to be just for the DJI forums. All posts should have been in the General forum or the News forum. There is nothing wrong with healthy competition but yes it needs to be in the right place.
I for one was blown away at this little thing and considering getting one. No I am not a DJI fan but on the other hand I have lost interest in Yuneec and I have been with them for 2.5 years. I know you have not as you had the Chroma so your very new to Yuneec. Chroma and Typhoon not even close.

I'm not a brand specific guy. If I was I would not be flying anything other than the best FC's I have, which are 3DR products. I also fly the Vector FC in a home built 810 heavy lifter. Prior to those I was flying DJI with a Wookong in a Cinestar with a Freefly Radian gimbal carrying a Nikon. That little Chroma was not even close to my introduction to MR's. It was an excursion into consumer drones after doing all my own builds previously. Different things have different functions but they each have their place.

The name of this forum is YuneecPilots, not DJI Pilots or DJI products. I could expansively inject the benefits of other products that can blow anything Yuneec currently makes out of the water where expansive functionality and cross function adaptation is concerned but that's not what this forum is supposed to be about. It's also not about advertising and using a Yuneec forum to espouse the benefits of DJI stuff. There's far too much of them disrupting product threads to pimp their stuff already and there certainly does not need to be any more of it here. Take it to RCG or the DJI sister thread run by this management.

Reactions: Tuna
This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search before you craft your post. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - The DJI Mavic is pure WOW

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval