Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The playstore app not working anymore.

Reaction score
I have been trying to get on through the app (Yuneec Pilots Drone Forum) that I downloaded from the play store quite awhile back. The last few days the app is not working. All I get is a spinning circle when I try to get into a forum room. I'm able to do this today through a tab in Chrome. Is the app on the Google playstore gone? It's not listed on the store anymore.
Thanks.

Is the app on the Google playstore gone? It's not listed on the store anymore.
The app has been discontinued.
I suspect these apps are a pain to keep updating every time there is a new update to Android and the proliferation of different types and models of phones.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve.
Since I didn't find it in the playstore I figured it was no longer in service. Both my tablet and phone is not working. I'll have to uninstall it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes, sorry about this. Both Apple and Google have rejected all our app updates recently due to their "framework" rules where they don't apps with similar functionality but different content, which is essentially what a community forum is. So, we've been unable to get new versions released, thus causing lots of issues on newer devices, etc..

Fortunately, the mobile browser versions of the forum software has improved drastically over the last year so there is little advantage with the apps now.

Cassidy

I have been trying to get on through the app (Yuneec Pilots Drone Forum) that I downloaded from the play store quite awhile back. The last few days the app is not working. All I get is a spinning circle when I try to get into a forum room. I'm able to do this today through a tab in Chrome. Is the app on the Google playstore gone? It's not listed on the store anymore.
Thanks.
I'm having the same problem. I finally deleted it today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me