Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

OK. Not the best of pictures this. This is a still dropped from video footage. Shot looking into the Sun without the camera set up for it so I've had to twiddle around with the image so that you can see the motorbikes. Will this do? (you can see me at the bottom left of the image next to my bike)bikes.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TomC9000
Nice Shot! You bet me to it! I hate having to work... ;)
If left to me you can post your picture and if @TomC9000 says it meets his challenge you can have it. I'm not seeking glory...there'll always be another opportunity. My picture above isn't that good.

Its nice to see new faces in here, I was working too but thats the way it goes, heck I was even flying today - with my bike on the shoot - unfortunately it was my carbon life-form powered version. :cool: Flush I have my C14 set up with a rack on the back to carry the H, I see you have similar, well done.

Its nice to see new faces in here, I was working too but thats the way it goes, heck I was even flying today - with my bike on the shoot - unfortunately it was my carbon life-form powered version. :cool: Flush I have my C14 set up with a rack on the back to carry the H, I see you have similar, well done.
Thanks Ty. When on the bike I normally carry the drone in a back-pack and I put all the bits & pieces in the top box on the bike. It must be said, though, that I don't often go out with the TH on the bike...I prefer using the car for when I go out with the TH since the TH is just a bit on the bulky side. My P2V+ is the better aircraft for taking when I'm out on the bike. I'll be out on Sunday with my P2V+ (my other drone) and I expect that I'll go on the bike with that.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
OK. Not the best of pictures this. This is a still dropped from video footage. Shot looking into the Sun without the camera set up for it so I've had to twiddle around with the image so that you can see the motorbikes. Will this do? (you can see me at the bottom left of the image next to my bike)View attachment 9444
Looks outstanding FlushVision. Love to see people riding and flying all in one picture! Back in your court young man.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Next challenge is a picture of Cows or Cattle, or any farm livestock taken on a farm (or ranch). This picture was taken at Scaife Hall Farm in Blubberhouses, North Yorkshire as part of a commercial job for the farmer. It was a rather misty day when this picture was taken so not the best quality.

You can see me and the farmer top right of the image.YUN00011.jpg

Last edited:
Next challenge is a picture of Cows or Cattle, or any farm livestock taken on a farm (or ranch). This picture was taken at Scaife Hall Farm in Blubberhouses, North Yorkshire as part of a commercial job for the farmer. It was a rather misty day when this picture was taken so not the best quality.

You can see me and the farmer top right of the image.View attachment 9473
I'm going to stay out of this one, being that I own a cattle ranch. LOL What is the banding around the cattle?

I'm going to stay out of this one, being that I own a cattle ranch. LOL What is the banding around the cattle?
They are Belted Galloways if that is what you are asking. I'm sorry but I don't know much about cattle but I do know that the farmer that I did the job for was very proud of his beasts.

I've done a few commercial jobs for him over the last couple of years (he's one of my regulars) to help him with his land management and flood prevention... but only the one job that involved his cattle.

Edit. I tell a lie. I've just remembered another job I did for him involving his cattle. And from what I recall, the picture set from that job was taken on a far better day so is of better quality. I wish I'd have remembered that shoot when I was looking for a picture for my challenge. Ohh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomC9000
That'll do for me, AH-1G. Have you noticed how difficult it is to get a decent image of cows? They just don't look photogenic from the air...all the wrong shape. Anyway, good shot, sir...over to you.

Last edited:
Newly Constructed Hospital,
Your mission if you choose/decide to accept it, to locate a newly constructed facility:cool:
YUN00007.mp4_000299170a.png

Newly Constructed Hospital,
Your mission if you choose/decide to accept it, to locate a newly constructed facility:cool:
View attachment 9483
Nice picture that. I can't think of anything newly constructed around where I live, although I'm sure there are. I think I do have some images in my library taken a couple of years ago but they were taken using a Phantom and not new by this time so not allowed here.

I do know that a new health centre is due to be built close by later in the year but that'll be far too late for this game

How about a stand alone, newly constructed hospital :cool:

View attachment 9494
Nice picture, Ty.

The nearest new hospital (Alder Hey Children's Hospital) and one still under construction is about 40 miles away in Liverpool. Nothing like that this side of Manchester.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinlevin