Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Yeah, I was thinking it might be hard for some. Here in Florida it seems there is one being built on every corner - all the old people leave the cities to come here and retire I guess.

LOL more like - happy wife better life or something like that;)

Anyway. Okay I was thinking about changing it up a little and making the challenge something that almost no one would have in their files, causing us to go out and shoot the pic but for now I am going to make this an easy one till its a little better weather in most places.

The new challenge is simply a body of water within 50 yards or meters of a roadway. The body of water cannot be a ditch and the roadway cannot be a bridge over the body of water. :D Go.

FullView.jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
Hmmm, those driveways look to be about 30 feet, the houses 50 to 60 feet and the yards behind about the same - we'll call that close enough . . . . since you're new here, ;) - welcome to the game @Brenakie :)

The challenge is yours.

@Ty Pilot if you're sure, if not, feel free to retract. I enjoy watching this thread and seeing what y'all are posting! I don't have much of a library and I can't get out everyday, so not to hold up this thread I'll post a pic from the weekend. Hope it's not to lame.

The new challenge is a large warehouse/distribution center.

PS I think I see a body of water within 50 yards from a roadway ;)

warehouse.jpg

@Ty Pilot if you're sure, if not, feel free to retract. I enjoy watching this thread and seeing what y'all are posting! I don't have much of a library and I can't get out everyday, so not to hold up this thread I'll post a pic from the weekend. Hope it's not to lame.

The new challenge is a large warehouse/distribution center.

PS I think I see a body of water within 50 yards from a roadway ;)

View attachment 9507
Yep. I can meet that challenge. How's this? (image dropped from video footage)
You can just see me bottom left of the image.
warehouse.png

LOL more like - happy wife better life or something like that;)

Anyway. Okay I was thinking about changing it up a little and making the challenge something that almost no one would have in their files, causing us to go out and shoot the pic but for now I am going to make this an easy one till its a little better weather in most places.

The new challenge is simply a body of water within 50 yards or meters of a roadway. The body of water cannot be a ditch and the roadway cannot be a bridge over the body of water. :D Go.

View attachment 9504
I could have easily met that challenge. A good proportion of my hobby flights are near to reservoirs in the Pennine hills and one of my favorite sites is a reservoir called Ringstone Edge reservoir which is right next to the Saddleworth road coming South out of a village called Barkisland near to Ripponden, West Yorkshire. Another of my favorite places Dowry and New Years Bridge reservoirs on the Huddersfield road coming out of Denshaw village again in West Yorkshire. Brenakie beat me to it. Well done Brenakie.

Here is a snap of New Years Bridge reservoir ***. Picture taken using a Phantom so if I was using this picture to meet that challenge it would not have been admissible.NYB ***.png

I have a shallow quarry, this place produces aggregate, note the large shovel extractor in the back ground. The wetlands was a former pit, now a habitat for birds and other interesting animals.:eek:Alligator 1.png

I have a shallow quarry, this place produces aggregate, note the large shovel extractor in the back ground. The wetlands was a former pit, now a habitat for birds and other interesting animals.:eek:View attachment 9512
That'll do for me, AH. Lovely picture too. I like the Gator...good job you didn't pose that as a challenge: The Lancashire/Yorkshire boarder isn't particularly noted for it's Aligators.

OK. Over to you.

How about a lovely quaint picturesque town. Other side of the pond will have many and much more quaint.:)
Mt. Dora.jpg

Yea, you need to boarder Florida.o_O;)
No, that's great picture. Never knew Nevada was so green? Ur up, what is your challenge

Didn't know if I was close enough on that one. OK, likes try some type of water flume or canal or something that moves water by gravity.
SnapShot(0).jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
Didn't know if I was close enough on that one. OK, likes try some type of water flume or canal or something that moves water by gravity.
View attachment 9521
Nope. I've got nothing like that in my H480 library and I can't think off the top of my head anything like that less than a hundred miles away so going out to get something would be difficult. I do have canal stuff in my P2V+ library (I've got some good images of the Lancaster Canal among others) but it's not Yuneec so not admissible here:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro