Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I know I've got something on my external Hard Drive that can meet that challenge but my pc is playing up at the moment and if I plug my external drive in it could crash (I'm getting a new laptop on Wednesday). If the challenge has not been met by later this evening UK time I'll risk plugging my external drive in. If you don't hear from me you'll know that my laptop has bit the dust.

I know I've got something on my external Hard Drive that can meet that challenge but my pc is playing up at the moment and if I plug my external drive in it could crash (I'm getting a new laptop on Wednesday). If the challenge has not been met by later this evening UK time I'll risk plugging my external drive in. If you don't hear from me you'll know that my laptop has bit the dust.
New computer is ordered and I expect delivery tomorrow. When I've got it set up I can throw myself back into the game. At the moment I dare not connect my external hard drive to this machine in case it totally buggers up this laptop and the external drive too. Probably being a bit over cautious but I've been bitten before.

BTW. The new machine is a real beast. The very latest NVIDIA 4K card and I'll be connecting it to my 4K TV via HDMI, so I'll be turning up the resolution on my H to 4K from 1080f.

Finally! I have one! Lol. It's a rubber raft floating in the center of the man-made pond at a campground we were at in Vermont a few weeks ago.
IMG_2042 (1).JPG

Reactions: ravell
Good to see you flying Guardian44!

Good to see you flying Guardian44!

I was going to use the picture from the pool incident, since there were floaties in the pool with the drone... but the pic wasn't taken from the drone. This one is pre-swim. I haven't even had time to fly the replacement yet, but it's coming with me to Williamsburg for vacation this coming week.

Since I'm leaving in the morning for vacation, I'm going to assume my pic was ok, and move this thing along. Since I don't have a lot of photos to choose from... here's an easy one... a silo. I'm guessing everyone will have farm silo's, but if you have a pic of a missile silo, you get extra points. LOL
IMG_2045.JPG

oh sorry! Yes do carry on without me did not realize I had to do the honors.. But Guardian was the only one with a post... Hmm Silo gotta dig through my photos...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone