Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Since I'm leaving in the morning for vacation, I'm going to assume my pic was ok, and move this thing along. Since I don't have a lot of photos to choose from... here's an easy one... a silo. I'm guessing everyone will have farm silo's, but if you have a pic of a missile silo, you get extra points. LOL
View attachment 10758
I can't recall whether I have images of any silos. I probably have but they are probably buried deep into my external hard drive. I'll have a swift look and if I can find one without spending my entire retirement looking for it I'll post.

Edit: Nope, can't find one. Seems that I haven't been flying in areas that have silos:(

Last edited:
Roadstar30,

Nice pic, but the last challenge was met by AH-1G and we are waiting for him to post the next challenge. The game rules are in the first post of the thread The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game.

Patience Grasshopper...

I was out earlier today on a commercial job with my Phantom.A pretty miserable day today but luckily there was a break in the weather just long enough to complete.

Yeah we have been having a very tropical summer, one minute heavy rains, then sun - repeat. Right now the evenings are pretty nice, hope to get out today later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my