Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

OK, this might be a little strange but, how about something being inspected on a roof. This was a chimmey with broken bricks in it on a steep roof line. Doesn't have to be a chimmey, just anything being inspected.
SnapShot(2).jpg

Ortz Law Firm after Hurricane 2017. Not much damage but loads of trees uprooted. Also he didn't realize his chimneys were closed up with concrete. Ort Law Firm Hurricane Irma .mp4_000042409.jpg

Reactions: Tom Chastain
For interest here are a couple of pictures dropped from footage captured at Spectacle Loch in Scotland. I would have used one of these if Tom's picture wasn't approved.Tree1a.png Tree2a.png

Ok, A stand alone store with people eating out free BBQ on a cloudy day.:rolleyes: Nawwww, just a stand alone store of any kind.YUN00009.mp4_000109393.png

Reactions: Ty Pilot
3891CBB6-7622-4D91-85E3-62D2EAFA9196.jpeg

This is my local Kroger Grocery.

The next challenge is an inflatable figure that sends a message or tells a story of some sort.

This one is Mr. FatCat that is making his big bucks at the expense of skilled labor. A new facility is being constructed in Burton, Michigan and a large part of the work is being outsourced to non-local building trades.

Mr. FatCat.jpg

Parade balloons, seasonal lawn ornaments, and such are acceptable.

here are the images of my breeze on the dolomites-
Marmolada in Italy
Welcome to the game, Robcop.
Unfortunately you seem to have missed the rules of this game. We would love to see any pictures from you that meets the challenges posed, but please allow me to reiterate the rules of the game for you...

THE RULES

The rules are simple:

[1] All pictures posted must be taken with ANY of the Yuneec line of Cameras - from the Breeze, Q-500 line, on up through any of the Typhoon H's and Tornado 920's. No Exceptions.:)

[2] The challenge MUST be reasonable. Keep in mind this forum spans the globe - so for instance I would not ask for a picture of a Saturn V Rocket (I'm right down the road from Cape Kennedy) - since there are only a few examples here and a couple other places in the states - this would be an unreasonable challenge. So, if you make a challenge that is difficult it will slow things down and we don't want that. Be Specific and Simple: A picture of a barn = GOOD, a picture of a barn with three cows and a red rooster = BAD.

[3] To Respond to a Challenge - Take your aircraft out and take a picture that represents, to the best of your ability, what the Challenger has asked for. The first successful responder to any challenge gets to make the next challenge.

[5] There may be disagreements about whether challenges have been met or were too specific or impossible. The original poster has the first right to determine whether his/her challenge has been met. If we cannot come to a logical conclusion by that method the originator of the game (me?) or one of the moderators will serve as final referee. It's a dirty job but we have to have someone in this position, or the game could stall out.

[5] DO NOT post Pictures, Discussion, Video or Links that do not address the Previous Request or the game in general - as this will side track the process.

[6] If you post a picture as a response - WAIT to hear from the challenger that you have met the challenge BEFORE you post your challenge. If you make a challenge - it is your responsibility to check and acknowledge responders.

[7] If a challenge is not met, the challenger can (and should) meet their own requirement in order to move the game along. The idea is to keep the game fun, interesting and moving along. :)

The latest challenge appears to have stalled the game. I'm changing the challenge to the backwaters of a reservoir system or other wetlands environment.

This is part of Holloway Reservoir in Lapeer County upstream from Colombiaville, Michigan on the north branch of the Flint River. (yep, that Flint River)

Backwaters of Holloway Reservoir.jpg

The latest challenge appears to have stalled the game. I'm changing the challenge to the backwaters of a reservoir system or other wetlands environment.

This is part of Holloway Reservoir in Lapeer County upstream from Colombiaville, Michigan on the north branch of the Flint River. (yep, that Flint River)

View attachment 10497
I just did a couple of flights at two locations on Thursday where I was taking off from beside salt marsh areas (Fylde Coast) which I'm sure would fit the bill for this challenge regarding wetland areas. I'll stay my hand for now in the hope that someone else will meet it.

I'll give others until 16:00 UTC to meet the challenge, then you may proceed FV.

Come on newcomers, let's get out there and take some photos.

What time is that in the U.K. Doom?
Ahh, I see. I've just looked it up. 1 hour behind time in U.K. Time in U.K. is 21.03.

OK. I'll meet the challenge.
Two pictures from Pilling Embankment East. About 3.5 miles East of Knott End-on-Sea. Does this meet the challeng, Doom?wet1.png wet2.png

Looks good FV. The top one looks left me the tidal marshes along the east coast of the US.

The next challenge is yours to put forth.

BTW, when I welcome newcomers to the forum, I mention the Picture Game hoping to get new players.

Also, UTC is the same as the older GMT or Greenwich Mean Time at the Prime Meridian.

BTW, when I welcome newcomers to the forum, I mention the Picture Game hoping to get new players.
I'll start doing the same, Doom.

The next challenge should be dead simple. A picture of the pilot. To make it easier I'll extend that to a picture of any person who is under the control of the pilot so it doesn't necessarily have to be a picture of yourself but if it is someone else and the person is not under the control of the pilot then the picture must have been taken from at least 30m away for legal reasons.selfy.png

Last edited:
Looks good FV. The top one looks left me the tidal marshes along the east coast of the US.
That's what it is. Tidal marshes. The pond you can see in the bottom picture is one of two ponds in an amenity area on the landward side of the dyke (embankment). My take off point was from the top of the dyke.

Last edited:
Ok here ya go, This is me flying while Ty Pilot was doing a video of the transmitter tray before it was introduced to yo all.
This area is my sub division where I live. YUN00003.mp4_000036432.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline