Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

How about a "glass smooth" body of water!

You need to post your photo of the challenge when you set the new challenge. See post #1 of the thread for the rules, and welcome to the game @ToddL.

Got an emergency on my hands, I will when I get home.

No problem, just giving you a heads up.

Hope it is nothing too serious.

Yea, the trees were hiding the skyline, up in the top left corner about 62 miles away:rolleyes:

OK. this from a flight yesterday. Brushes Clough reservoir on Crompton Moor. Will this do?

Picture from video footage.
vlcsnap-2018-08-24-14h50m50s044.png

So what is the challenge, ToddL? Is it the lake, or fence, or the selfy?
Sorry, I've had a couple bad days.
THE challenge was a glass smooth surface of a lake or pond.
IF I win again, it will be a little more challenging.

@FlushVision A bit of color correction added
View attachment 10955
Thanks AH-1G. The original was straight off the source video footage from yesterday and that footage was shot under very poor lighting conditions shortly before and after heavy rain showers had passed through. On top of that, the flight was really to obtain a photo set for a moorland conservation group so the video was secondary and I hadn't set up the camera for it. Lovely picture...now.

That township you can see top-right is called Shaw and Crompton which is around 14 or 15 miles to the North East of Manchester centre. On a clear day that picture view would show the Manchester city skyline in the far distance...but yesterday was far from clear.

Last edited:
That work, your lead!
Thanks for that.
This an easy one. I imagine that every drone pilot will be able to meet this challenge.
A picture of tufts of grass obtained just before take off or just after landing.

This is from footage taken yesterday up on Crompton Moor. Again, the camera was not set up properly for video but I've taken the trouble to liven the colour up a bit this time to save @AH-1G the trouble ;)
grass.png

Ok best I could for now don’t live near anything exciting picture with ocean in background from about 350 ft up
Or power plant stacks or just stacks or ball fields ! This was taken with typhoon h.
Long Island, New York.

02CD105B-D6EF-4864-A0A7-716A325911E4.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder