Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I think the person that sets the challenge should decide on THEIR favorite picture. Who's ever picture they pick is the next one to set the challenge. Which in this case, I think @Ty Pilot wins the challenge.Just my thought on it. :rolleyes:
I have to agree. His shot is very clever. I would not have thought to look for the H in the water reflection.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I have to agree. His shot is very clever. I would not have thought to look for the H in the water reflection.

Hard to tell it's a reflection until you look at the lower left and see the ripples in the water. Nice shot Ty.

Starting to sound like a congressional hearing, but based on the challenge and the submissions , I have to agree the best shot belongs to Ty.

But referring to the rules in post #1 rule 3, the next challenge should go to AH-1G since he posted the first response with reflections in the water ( where did your photo go - it had the long wooden walkway out to the lake with the trees and clouds reflected in it ).

AH-1G has the honor of making the next challenge.

While that is certainly a crane lifting an object - I just gotta ask - was this photo taken with a Yuneec product? I can never get that close to a bird.

Okay hold on a sec guys!
First of all it was not my intention to "Steal" the floor with my twisted sense of humor! But I'm glad you liked my take on a "Crane"!

And no @Ty Pilot, that was not a Yuneec product, it was my old Nikon D200, so my photo does not qualify for anything other than a gag to spice up the thread a little!

And for the record, though similar in appearance, the Crane and the Heron belong to different bird families.

So I will decline the floor and await the next wiseguy's picture!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Okay hold on a sec guys!
First of all it was not my intention to "Steal" the floor with my twisted sense of humor! But I'm glad you liked my take on a "Crane"!

And no @Ty Pilot, that was not a Yuneec product, it was my old Nikon D200, so my photo does not qualify for anything other than a gag to spice up the thread a little!

And for the record, though similar in appearance, the Crane and the Heron belong to different bird families.

So I will decline the floor and await the next wiseguy's picture!
@DCH Darn, we need new blood, please stick around for more challenges.

Oh don't you worry! I'm enjoying this site and I guarantee that you have not heard the last from me, or me twisted sense of humor! ...The face on my H and camera says it all!
Smile!.jpg

Reactions: AH-1G and Mr. I
Oh don't you worry! I'm enjoying this site and I guarantee that you have not heard the last from me, or me twisted sense of humor! ...The face on my H and camera says it all!
View attachment 12148
Those decals are awesome ! Where did you get them ? I want to that to mine now.

I just gotta ask - was this photo taken with a Yuneec product? I can never get that close to a bird.
I was going to say, that doesn't seem like it was taken with a yuneec product.

hose decals are awesome ! Where did you get them ?
They are for a P40 Flying Tiger, they came from ebay. It was my hope that they might evoke a smile or look of surprise on my subjects faces.

It would be just my luck the last photo the camera captures would be a close up of a blurry baseball bat! ...Now that would be a good challenge!!

For all of the new guys here are the rules, just a reminder to keep the game on track. BTW, this is as I originally posted them - no emphasis added.:cool:

THE RULES

The rules are simple:

[1] All pictures posted must be taken with ANY of the Yuneec line of Cameras - from the Breeze, Q-500 line, on up through any of the Typhoon H's and Tornado 920's. No Exceptions.:)

[2] The challenge MUST be reasonable. Keep in mind this forum spans the globe - so for instance I would not ask for a picture of a Saturn V Rocket (I'm right down the road from Cape Kennedy) - since there are only a few examples here and a couple other places in the states - this would be an unreasonable challenge. So, if you make a challenge that is difficult it will slow things down and we don't want that. Be Specific and Simple: A picture of a barn = GOOD, a picture of a barn with three cows and a red rooster = BAD.

[3] To Respond to a Challenge - Take your aircraft out and take a picture that represents, to the best of your ability, what the Challenger has asked for. The first successful responder to any challenge gets to make the next challenge.

[5] There may be disagreements about whether challenges have been met or were too specific or impossible. The original poster has the first right to determine whether his/her challenge has been met. If we cannot come to a logical conclusion by that method the originator of the game (me?) or one of the moderators will serve as final referee. It's a dirty job but we have to have someone in this position, or the game could stall out.

[5] DO NOT post Pictures, Discussion, Video or Links that do not address the Previous Request or the game in general - as this will side track the process.

[6] If you post a picture as a response - WAIT to hear from the challenger that you have met the challenge BEFORE you post your challenge. If you make a challenge - it is your responsibility to check and acknowledge responders.

[7] If a challenge is not met, the challenger can (and should) meet their own requirement in order to move the game along. The idea is to keep the game fun, interesting and moving along. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic