Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Okay, here is one that anyone can have no matter where you live: The Challenge is - a Picture showing both the sun and moon. This is from my backyard looking west, the lights on the horizon left is Orlando, FL.

BigSky1.png

Hopefully tomorrow. All things being equal with no adverse events, should be at the beach for some sunset videos. Hopefully the sunset (6:23pm) and the moonrise (5:16) will co-operate. Great challenge!

Hopefully tomorrow. All things being equal with no adverse events, should be at the beach for some sunset videos. Hopefully the sunset (6:23pm) and the moonrise (5:16) will co-operate. Great challenge!

That’s going to take one heck of a fisheye lens or a 180 degree panorama.

If the timing is wrong let me know and I will change the challenge. I was going through some photos and noticed this in several so I thought it might be fairly common.

Well the moon here in New York is to my south so I don’t think I could get a photo like that

We are about 3 days from the full moon, so it will be about 10 days before the Sun and Moon are within 90 degrees of each other. a Pano will still work however.

This was as close is the drone would get with the landing gear up. Also serves as a reminder to wash the ride while the batteries charge...YUN00093.jpg

Haven't I seen you land and take off from that car? ;) we're looking for inches out to a couple feet, just swipe a frame from one of the videos just at lift off.

Thanks to this photo and Google, I just learned how to swipe a snapshot from a video frame inches from the roof of my car. Learning is fundamental...
Snapshot 1 (10-21-2018 4-12 PM).jpg

Reactions: AH-1G
This is how close in inches I didn't realize I was that close.
YUN00006a3.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polenutrition